Back to school shopping

Lani's pov
Kai and I were about to go school shopping for our first day of school and we decided to vlog. I had my camera with me and the guys had decided that they wanted to come along with us just to shop. We rode in my car and we pulled up to target.

-Lani vlogging-

"Hey guys so right now we're in Target," I told the camera. I saw Tommy had grabbed a cart and took the camera. "What you doing?" I asked him.

"I'm vlogging for you while you shop for your stuff," Tommy said. I walked to the school supplies section and picked up a pack of led pencils and colored pens.

"What you pick up Lay?" Tommy asked. "I picked up some pencils and pens," I told him while placing them in the cart.

I picked up some more school things then up and up then in the cart. "What you pick up now?" Tommy asked me.

"I picked up some five-star folders, 3 notebooks, highlighters, and paper," I told while looking at the camera.

"Are you getting anything else?" He asked me. "No I might get some things at the mall or online," I told him. I took the camera from Tommy and told them I'm looking for the others.

-end of Lani's vlog-

Kai's pov
Jay and I were looking around in target. "I'm hungry," I said. "We only been here for a minute, how are you hungry?" Jay asked. "To be honest I want a snack," I told him. "I'll buy you something later," Jay told me.

I looked through some of the school supplies and I picked up some two packs of led pencils, black and colored pens. I put them in the cart looked for more stuff. Jay was recording me on his phone and looked back and did some poses.

"My baby so cute" I heard him say. I grabbed five folders and three notebooks and sat them in the cart. "I want to get some things at the mall," I told Jay. "Are you going to get these?" Jay said holding up a pack of highlighters. "I forgot about that" I answered and put them in the cart.

After I couple of minutes, I called Lani because I got tired of looking around in Target. Lani answered the phone. "Hey," Lani said. "Hey, I'm about to go to checkout," I told her. "I'm on my over to check out so I'll meet you there" Lani replied.

"Ok," I said and I pushed my cart to the front when the cash registered where. Once I made it over there I saw Lani over there with Tommy. After I paid for my school supplies we headed to the mall.

Third POV
The girls went to different stores while boys were looking around. The girls went to Victoria Secret and picked up some perfume, lotion, undergarments, and Lani picked up an Army green pink book bag.

Lani's book bag 👇🏽

They purchased the stuff that they had got

They purchased the stuff that they had got. They went to Forever 21, Aeropostale and other stores. Jay had called Kai and asked her what she wants to eat. Kai told him, she wanted pizza and fries.