Packing

~Three days after the party~
Kai's pov
I woke around 8 in the morning I went upstairs to take a shower so went to do all of my daily morning routines.

After I did that I went into my closet and pick out some jean shorts, a red shirt that had white word that disses "Cherry Delight" and I put my red and white Jordan 12s.

That's her outfit👆🏽

That's her outfit👆🏽

I went back into the bathroom because I knew my hair was getting curly from the water so I brush it some and put in two space buns and did my edges. I walked out of my bathroom and went downstairs After the party I started packing my clothes and my shoe inboxes.

Her hairstyle☝🏽

Her hairstyle☝🏽

I walked downstairs to see everyone else as up and ready so I walked to the kitchen seeing my dad making breakfast.

"Hey dad do you need help making breakfast," I asked him. "No princess you don't have to I got it," my dad said while looking at me".

"No I want to help since it's going to be our last day at the house I might as well help you make breakfast," I said while looking at him".

"Your right you guys are going to be leaving soon so I should make the best with you princess Jabez was helping me out with some of mine.

"So we're going back to Texas together tomorrow ?" Jabez asked. "Yeah, we might wake up around 2 or 3 in the morning because we'll get to Texas around 7 or 8 in the morning". I told him.

After Jabez and I got finished packing some of my stuff up we went to the second house to my art room. "So when we get to Texas I can show you around and you can meet my mom," Jay said smiling.

"Yeah I can't wait plus I have a question for you," I said while getting out my sketchbook so I can draw something. "Yeah what's up?" Jay asked.

"Does your school have any sports and do they have an art room?" I asked whiling sketching. "Yes, they have an art room and sports team because Tommy does track. Why? Jay said while looking at me.

"Just asking because I might do cheerleading again and do art or probably sing I'm not sure what I might do yet when I go to school with you" I told him finishing my sketch.