The party process

A/N: That's Leilani's personality and her birthday is May 👆🏽

Lani's outfit👆🏽

Kai's outfit👆🏽

Leilani pov
We were hanging out with Bret and Nikita talking about doing a YouTube video because morphe had new brushes and Rihanna has new makeup so we decided to make a video about there makeup and products.

But my sister love Rihanna's makeup and herself some Jordan's but I was thinking about customize some shoes for her because Kai love herself some Jordan's.

So I might need to talk to Bret and Nikita about that and I'm thinking about getting coco some new toys while I'm at it.

Bret pov
Since it's Kai's birthday in 5 days Nikita and I are thinking about filming a YouTube video about us taking her out and spoiling her to death because she's like my little sister that I never had besides princess but she's older.

Or whatever plus we should find kai a little boyfriend so she won't be single when she move.

Nikita pov
Me and Bret have been talking about what we're going to do for kai's birthday gift and we were thinking about taking her out for shopping.

So we decided to make a YouTube video and film her reaction for it plus her birthday bash is on the same day but we think will take her out for breakfast and then shopping because her bash is at 2pm.

So I think we're going to tell her parents and lani about it and Bret and I were thinking about finding her a guy since she's moving to Texas there might be some Texas guys the so we might need to go on Instagram for them since she and her sister are dancer.

There are some cute guys that dance but we needed look for one so we needed ask lani what type of guys does kai like and what she's into.

Kai pov
My sister and I are hanging out with Bret and Nikita and there were talking about morphe coming out with new brushes and Rihanna new pallet with different shades of colors.

I mean I love myself some fenty and morphe but I'm thinking about music for a the playlist I need and something for a lot of girls that are coming to my birthday bash so I might buy extra makeup but I needed make a list and tell lani.