Meeting Mom

A/N: Sorry this chapter is going to be short and sorry I haven't been posting. I've been coming up with new book ideas and I had writer's block(if that's what it's called) I couldn't think of anything.

Third POV
Jabez had taken Kai with him to his house, so he can meet his mom. "Jay do you think your mom will like me," Kai said to her boyfriend. "Kai doesn't think like that she'll love you," Jabez told his girlfriend while keeping his eyes on the road.

After a couple of minutes the couple arrived at Jabez house, Jabez had parked his car in the driveway and got out the car to open up the passenger door. Jabez opened up Kai's door and waited for her to get out, Kai had got out and closed the door.

The couple had walked through the front door together and Jabez saw his mom in the kitchen making dinner and he called his moms name so she can look at them. "Mom," Jabez said. And his mom looked up seeing her son and his girlfriend together, "OMG, Jay this must be your girlfriend" she said wiping her hands on the towel and walked over to the couple.

"Hi," Kai said greeting Jabez's mom. "Hi sweetheart, Jabez I didn't know she was this beautiful" His mom said about Kai. Kai had smiled at mom and asked Jabez "Did he talk about her?" While he looked at and smiled. "Let me make dinner and I'll talk to you two later," His mom said.

"Alright," Jabez said while showing Kai around the house. The couple had sat in Jabez room talking about some YouTube ideas they should do, "We should prank Tommy and Lani" Kai said. They had talked about the ideas for the videos and stuff they want to do for their channels until Jabez's mom had called them both for dinner.

She had made Fried Chicken, Mashed potatoes, corn and had biscuits, the couple had explained to Jabez's mom on how they met each other and how they got together. After got finished eating, Kai had helped out Jabez's mom washed dishes and Jabez was putting the food away in the refrigerator.

Kai and Jay's mom were talking about him and other things, "Alright mom I gotta take Kai home" Jabez said to his mom. "Alright you two be safe," His mom said while hugging Jabez then Kai. After they left Jabez house, Jay had driven back to Kai's house they seen it was just Tommy and Lani there at the house. So they decided to play a prank on them, Kai and Jay had walked into the house.

They asked acted like they were made with each other, so they started yelling at each other and Tommy and Lani had looked at them like they were crazy. Kai walked to her room and changed into sweat pants and a tank top while Jabez was yelling at her through the door, but she yelled at him again. Until Tommy asked, "What happened?" "Kai thinks I was talking to another girl" He replied back. "Because you were," Kai said while opening up her door.

"No I wasn't," Jabez said. Kai started fake crying in front of Tommy and Lani, but Lani was believing that her sister was hurt until they walked over there hugging her and telling her "it was going to be ok". That's when Kai stopped fake crying and started laughing at the two, they looked confused as ever until Jabez started laughing with Kai. "Gotcha," Kai said to the couple while laughing hard.

"You played the sad trick on," Lani said while chasing her sister around the living room. Jabez was laughing at the two sisters running around the house, Kai hid behind her boyfriend so she would get caught by her sister. "Alright, I'm done running," Kai said out of breath.

The guys said "they had to leave" so it was Kai and Lani at the house, so they stayed up and watch YouTube videos and stuff. Then they eventually fell asleep around 12 am.