Leaving

-The next day-
Third POV
It was around 1:00 in the morning and they only had two hours left.

So Kai had woke up and gone to the bathroom with the clothes she was going to wear for today so she took a shower and brushed her teeth.

Then got dressed in a white tank top with a blue champion sweatshirt, gray leggings and my all blue Jordan 12s.

Her outfit 👇🏽

I put my in a ponytail then walked out of the bathroom with my dirty clothes in a bag while I went back into movie room but I went to go find the camera and I clicked the button to start filming I did the intro in my old room where nobody could he...

I put my in a ponytail then walked out of the bathroom with my dirty clothes in a bag while I went back into movie room but I went to go find the camera and I clicked the button to start filming I did the intro in my old room where nobody could hear me and I said.

"Hey, guys I know what you think why am I up so early in the morning? Wtf are you doing up in the morning? Or where's Lani at? The first question is Lani is still sleeping and I'm up because today we're leaving Hawaii to go to Texas yesterday we packed all our stuff except our dad's stuff.

But if any of y'all live in Texas we're going to be there". I said while I pushed the stop button. I went downstairs to get something to snack on and came back upstairs to see Lani was up.

Lani's pov
I woke up because I heard the shower running but then I popped my head up to see Kai not in the room so I'm guessing she's in the bathroom showering.

I laid back to get more sleep in after I heard the water stop running and Kai I guess went downstairs so I got up to get my clothes for today. I think Kai seen me when I got up to shower, after 20 minutes of showering I turned the water off and got out to dry off.

I put on lotion and deodorant then put on my undergarments then put on my leggings, tank top, socks, my Kentucky grey hoodie on and my brown ugg boots.

I brushed my teeth after then put my hair into a bun so it wouldn't be in my face. I walked out of the bathroom and put my dirty clothes in a separate bag from my snacks and stuff. I saw Kai eating something so I went downstairs to get a pop tart

A/N: if you don't like them think of something else.

I went back upstairs while eating I seen the camera next to Kai's bag which meant she was vlogging so I took it.