Party process pt2

(That's Kai's room in Hawaii)
Kai pov
I walked back upstairs into my room and told Lani what dad said and she said: "You're going to text him if you do ask him to send you his friend Instagram the one with the curly hair".

I told her Okay and went on Instagram and found his Instagram which was tagged in one the post I seen earlier so I followed him.

~In Texas~

Jabez pov
My notifications went off and I saw that Kailani had followed me I smiled and followed her back. Bruh I wonder how she still single so I text her. I clicked the message button and texted her.

•Texting They._Love._Kai•

(J- Jabez & K- Kailani)
J- Hey

K-Hey

J- How are you

K- I'm good hbu

J- I'm good

K-That's good

J- You probably have seen all those pictures and videos people had tagged you in about what I said

K- Yeah I saw that you really wanna shoot your shot with me

J- Yeah because your cute and you can dance very well and I would like to get to know you more.

K-Thank you and what you wanna know about me?

J- Anything really

K- Okay I have an older sister named Leilani, I do live I Hawaii but I'm moving soon a day after my birthday bash, I have a German Shepherd named Duke, I love dancing, I play a little sport and I can draw.

J- That's good and where you moving to btw?

K- Texas I think Dallas

J- I live in Dallas with my friends and mom so maybe I can show you around.

K- Cool and I wanna ask you something

J- What is it?

K- I'm having a birthday bash and I was wondering if you can come I'm giving you and your friends free tickets and VIP passes to come to hang with me and my sister and a couple of our friends.

J-Sure I can come and I think my friend Tommy would like to hang out with your sister he has a crush on her after watching that video.

K- Lol wow oh my sister ask if you could send me his Instagram so she can text him

J- Yea for sure

J- Jabezvill sent a post by Tommygchau

K- Thanks and hope you can make it to my party

J- I won't and let me get your number so we can talk more

K- Sure *her number*

J-Thanks I'll text you

K- Okay

Kai's pov
I can't believe he texted me I screamed and lani ran in my room. " You needed to stop yelling for I smack you," Lani said.

"Well he texts me and followed me that's why I screamed and you can hit me because it's my birthday weekend plus I invited him and his friends to the bash and he said he's going to come," I said all hype.

" Did you get his friend Instagram for me?" lani asked curiously. "Yeah I'm about to send it to you right now," I said while sending her Tommy's Instagram. "Thanks and don't scream again," she said walking out the room.

Unknown-Hey it's Jabez

Kai- Hey (saves his number and changes his name to Jabez😋🧸)