Party process pt3

A/N: That's the guest house

~Back to Hawaii~

Leilani's pov
I was texting Tommy because he was asking me to show him and friends around so they can go to the mall so they can get Kai something for her birthday.

But he also texted me that Jabez wants to ask her out at her party because he really likes my sister and he needs help asking her out so I'm helping him out with it because I know my sister too well so I know what she likes.

I texted Tommy to send me Jabez number and the rest of the guys so I can text them because I have an idea for Jabez and I need the guys to help out because kai likes different things so they can help. I texted Jabez and asked him what he wanted to do for my sister.

•Leilani texting Jabez•

Leilani- Hey Jabez it's Leilani I need to know what you wanna get my sister for her birthday.

Third POV
Jabez's phone went off when he was sitting next to Tommy on the plane. He saw the text was from an unknown number but then he looked at the text and it was from Leilani so he texted her back.

•Jabez texting Leilani•

Jabez- Hey what's up

Leilani- I need to know what you're doing for my sister for her birthday

Jabez- I got a plan I want you to pick us up from the airport but bring Kailani I wanna surprise her then for her birthday I wanna get her some AirPods and a stuffed animal but a big one though.

Leilani- Aww 🥰 that's cute that you wanna surprise her at the airport but I'm bringing you a poster board and a giant stuff animal to surprise her even better

Jabez- You'll really do that because at her party I wanna ask her out

Leilani- Oh my gosh really then I'm buying a stuffed monkey for her and her to favorite animals are a monkey and a dog since she has a German Shepherd.

Jabez- Alright since I know what her favorite animals are and what's her favorite candy and color?

Leilani- Her favorite color is red and her favorite candy is sour patch kids or trolls basically sour candy

Jabez- Ok I'll get that for her birthday oh and how are you going to get the stuff to me if Kailani going to be there

Leilani- I'll tell her I'm meeting someone there but I'll bring the stuff in there and give it to you because she'll probably go to sleep in the car

Jabez- Okay since we got this all figured out I'm talking to the boys about it

Leilani- Alright tell Tommy to text me

Jabez- Alright

•End of there texting•

Jabez pov
Aye Tommy, Leilani wants you to text her I told him. "Alright," Tommy said and I saw him text his girlfriend.

I went on YouTube and looked up the Lani sisters YouTube channel and watch a couple of there videos during our flight.

Their YouTube videos are good I watch some of their makeup videos because I was bored as hell so I watch them even though looks good without makeup on anyway. But I can't wait to see her tonight and tell her how I feel at her party.