Christan. 1

Her dark brown hair was shining today the sun reflected on it and the wind blew it everywhere. I watched as she desperately tried to keep it in one place the fan was right on her. She laughed at the movie we was suppose to be watching in class but my eyes found her and I couldn't look away.

Ja'na Marie Williams is her name. Darkskin, brown eyes, brown hair with reddish tips, curves, and pink lips.

"Mr James could you tell me what was the last thing the narrator said in the movie?"

I could not, my attention was on one person and she didn't even notice me.

Everyone turned and looked at me even ja'na those big brown eyes reflected annoyance. Did I annoy her?

"Well? Can you or can you not repeat what the narrator said Christian?"

I looked down i was no where embarrassed this happeneds all the time the only thing I was being was frustrated.

"Yea, something about bitch ass teachers getting on students nerves" I sighed I did not just say that, WHATS WRONG WITH ME

"Did he also say you just got yourself detention?"

I had it coming I thought to myself

"Would anyway like to tell me James what the narrator said?"

No one raised there hand so him being him picked anyone and that PERSON was no other than the darkskin girl that stole my heart with her looks and bold personality i cant forget about wild.

"Ah, ja'na"

"Well the narrator was full of shit if I may say he stated that racism is in the past when in fact we still live in a world that's stills judge not only black people but other cultures I don't know who assigned us this video to watch but tell them ja'na said kiss her black ass"

The class laughed at her boldness and her tendency to speak what's on her mind.

"Well thanks for that ms Williams but guess what"

"I got detention for speaking what's on my mind and the truth, dont I?"

"NO, you got detention for using foul language in my class room. Class is dismissed and I will see those two students that has detention at the end of the day."

"Oh and homework is to read chapter 5,6,7 and write a two page summary, the class boo'd and sighed and started to complain."

But me I just watch the black beauty pack her bag and walk out of the class upset

i wanted to make her feel better, but how could i a ghost in her eyes make her feel better

sure she knew me the "badboy" but she didnt know me the real me

The real Christian James