polo.25

We sat in silence I didn't know how to start. I know i wanted her back I know I wanted to change I just didn't know how to tell her that.

"well are you going go talk I got a class to go to"

"Marie I don't know where to start. I Fucked up OK! When I first saw you in that nightclub I didnt look at your body. Your face stood out and I'm not going to lie I wanted to Fuck You... And leave but soon when that thought came in my head I felt sick... How  could  i think like that! And then I got to know you..the more you talked the more you told me off the more you showed me you weren't like the other girls..you were different"

"if I was so different and all that other shit why you do me like you did?"

"I don't know where to start"

"you wasting my time polo" she got up about to leave

"I was molested when I was a child"

She stood still for a minute

"what?"

"more than once"

"po-"

"once by my babysitter, another by my doctor"

"why a-"

"when it happened I felt like it was my fault, like I made them do that to me"

"polo it wasn't your fault"

"so why did it happen"

"because they were sick po"

"I never trust a women again.. I fears them I know hard to believe but one caught my eye and I fell in love..her name was amilla"

"amilla Taylor the white girl?"

"yee, she took my virginity for a bet and lefted me. The whole time she was cheating on me"

"I'm sorry polo"

"she used me just like those women did! So I used them back I used so many girls but I didn't make me feel better"

"polo what that got to do with what you did to me?"

"I promised myself not to feel anything for anyone but you came and I couldn't take it... I payed Mindy to sent that message and I paid that girl to say all that stuff"

"I don't believe you"

I showed her that messages

"why the fuck would you do that polo!"

"because the first time in a long time I love someone other than myself"

I didn't give her time to respond

I walked out and headed home, time to get my shit together

~
I knocked on the door waiting for a reply.

When she opened the door her eyes widen

"Troy?"

"my name is polo g now"

"what are you doing here? I've stayed away from you"

"why did you do it?"

"Po I w-"

"babe who's at the door?"

A black man came to the door and opened it wider

"can we help you?" he asked

"Nah! I just came to see the women that touched me for two years straight when I was just a child"

"your lying! Who are you coming here with this false accusations"

"how about you look up brianna Lee sir, you'll find out a lot"

Time to visit the next sicko!