ja'na .2

"Tell me again how you got another detention Ja'na because this is the second one this week! keep this going your mother is going to find out i cant keep picking you up i live minutes away plus you know your mother finds out everything... what is wrong with you this is your junior year ja'na !are you listening to me?!"

i wasnt i went off until space when he said something about my mother finding out about the detention i've been getting, he only lives thirty minutes away and he doesnt have to worry about gas HE MAKES ME PAY. Yes MY OWN FATHER NEEDS TO MAKE SURE I HAVE GAS MONEY BEFORE HE COMES AND PICKS ME UP to drop my off home.

"yes I'm listening, I heard every word you said it's not like I walk around intending to get detention"

"You gotta do better ja'na there not gonna keep putting up with your shit forever... sometimes you gotta learn just to shut the fuck up...with that mouth you got its gonna get you in more trouble then just a detention"

"I know you said this before"

"I wouldn't have to if my daughter wouldn't get in so much trouble"

"Whatever"

I plugged in my headphones I didn't need to hear the rest of his speech he was no better than me when he was a kid. I would not be lectured by a hypocrite.

****
drugs.

A substance that makes that body react a certain way, there's different drugs out here and different effects like

Anger
Paranoia
Heatflashes
Withdraws

And plenty more my mother have been through half of those effects.

Packing a bag with clothes money, shoes and snacks I locked my door and hoped out my window

The smell was killing me it smelt like melting butter good thing  today  is Friday she'll be going at it all night she wouldn't even check on me til the afternoon of tomorrow

Conversation

J- I'm ready pick me up from down the street

M- she's at it again? Same spot?

J- yes and yes

M- I'm heading your way now, need to clear your mind?

J- club?

M-🙄 ok

M- you know ion like it better be luck you my "bestfriend"

J- mh, stop playing with me take those quotations off

M- turning in rn

Seeing her red charger pull up beside me I hoped in

"Where do your stepmother think your at tonight Marie?"

"I told her we was studying and I was spending the night all you gotta do is answer the phone when she call and tell her I'm taking a shower"

"ite"

"Ja'na?"

"Yes Marie?"

"Don't be Ghetto and extra like last time I'm not playing"

"First I was drunk"

"No excuses ja'na"

"What about you texting and driving?"

Getting a glare from her I started laughing.

"Bih I was texting you the fuck"

"Mh, no excuses And how about Club maxo tonight? We can get ready in a hotel I got the fake IDs and the money"

"Mh you came prepared"

"Indeed I did......"

Tonight is gonna be wild