Christan.29

It couldn't be true. I won't believe it- it just couldn't be true. Troy wouldn't do this to me we've been tighter for years too inseparable for our own good. He knew my darkest secrets..just as i knew his

He knew about my parents ...he know how I felt about cheating, he knew how i felt about ja'na.. he knew i loved her

I cried beside him! he fucking seen me at my lowest! he wouldn't fucking do this to me he just couldn't do this for me.

But a part of me is telling me there's more to the story and the fact that neither Ja'na or Troy is answering there phones after this shit blow over is pissing me off

Truth is  I would die for ja'na I would go to hell and back because that's what you do for people you love.... that's what I do for people I love

I pray this isn't true because It'll hurt to lose two people that you care for the most and I couldn't take It i been though to much shit and I'm begging for this just to be another prank another lie..... something else

"You think Kevin telling the truth"

"I don't fucking know uncle! And the fact that there not answering there phones is making thoughts go through my head I just want things to rewind and just go back to normal"

"What if they did! What would you do?"

"I have to leave her... because I can't live with being with a cheater and than someone that cheated on me with someone close to me someone I love and care about!!! I couldn't do it I will not be my mother and father constantly doing this shit over and fucking over just to be hurt and sad...since I got with her she's been doing this shit that irks my mutherfucking nerves and I just want shit to stop going around and around"

"That's love son... you'll do anything for the person you love and you Just got with her things seem stressful because you don't want to to let her go, but if she's not trying to change and shit keep happening then it's time to let her go because what if she really did then your letting love cloud your judgement and i didn't raise you like that...you get that shit from your mom and dad"

"uncle what the fuck am i suppose to do now! i may just lost my only friend and the only girl i loved for years"

"do you want to end up like your parents?"

"uncle that's a stupid fucking question"

"this may sound crazy but i would talk to your dad"

"why the fuck would i do that! the relationship he's in right now is toxic"

"exactly learn from there mistakes because what if this is just some sick twist setback if you really want to keep her ask your father because one point in life he had your mother sick for his love that she choose him over me i was a fucking asshole and a tough guy i let the love of my life go and who would have guest she got with my nerd of a step brother and i regretted that shit ever since because after that i tried and tried but i couldn't really express myself and she go tired of my bullshit and i did too! i lost the girl i loved secretly for three years son and that's why i push you because i don't want you to be me a fucking bouncer who sleep with hoes and hate his brothers guts because he treated he girl i loved right"

"i didn't know your feelings for my mother were so deep"

"well they were, but i can finally look at her and honesty be happy"

"why did you let her go if you loved her?"

"i told you my status took over and shit and them we had to many setbacks"

"like what?"

"my hoes, the man after your mother because truth be told she was the only one left that could make a men heart skip a beat in that school"

bing!

polo: damn phone went dead ion never keep that bitch charged! can you believe Marie brother with his fucking lies

wifey: i know you like the back of my hand, i just saw the comments don't you dare for one second think i would do that to you! hell polo wouldn't do that shit to you. Kevin is for drama all day everyday...just don't do anything crazy ill be home tomorrow morning just please don't like the petty shit set us back..we came so far and i need you christan and for some reason i cant think straight when your mad.. just remember that i love you christan no one else

"uncle im going to talk to dad tonight i think he would help after all"

"that smile on your face tell me things are not what they seem"

"she loves me"

"your acting like she never said i love you before"

"she haven't"

"i think you guys are going to be just fine"

"i do too"

she loves me and only me

and i love her and only her

shes me queen and im her king

shes mine

ja'nas all mine

all mine

mine!