Christan.13

Pause.

She took a long ass pause and then her phone went off.

"Don't answer that.."

"Sorry I gotta take this"

Fear. That's all I saw in her eyes was fear and I caused that it's hard controlling these emotions in me.

Punching the wall several time I slide down on the floor and call the one person that can talk some since into me.

Uncle jake.

Uncle jake:hello

Christian: hey old man

Uncle jake: what's wrong boy

Christian: I keep fucking up I don't know how to fix shit and I feel like she's just going to walk away

Uncle jake: listen boy relationship are hard and you dont make it better with your anger issues just stop breathe and think before you react

Christine: thxs

Uncle jake: ok now hang up im gotta go get this pussy

*****
The closet door opened and I didn't bother to look up.

"There's no one"

I looked up and stared at the darkskin girl

"Are you sure?"

"Im positive I'm confusing I have trust issues I lie for stupid reasons I jump to conclusions and I'm insecure. I'm scared easily and you scare the shit outta me when your mad, But no there is nobody and i would like to keep it that way because someone like me can't be in a relationship, I'm sorry I'm so sorry but I can't be with someone I fear or someone I would have to worry about because I don't trust him with females. So i am sorry but we will never be together"

She walked towards me and kissed me on the cheek.

"I swear it's me not you I just cant do this again and get hurt" she whispers

"I won't hurt you,just give me a chance"

"Your different your not the boy that beat up those guys for me when they were bullying me, you not the boy that gave me a bandaid when I fell and scaped my knee....Your not the same person..   this person spirals out, and threatens the PERSON he claims he love......You said I'm giving you half of me and that's not enough. Maybe I can't give you  all  of me and if i did it still wouldn't be enough"

"I can change! Just give me one more chance one more and I'll prove to you I can be worth it"

"Its not that your not worth it it's that your not the person you use to be"

She walked out of the closet leaving me to think about what I just did.

I let the PERSON I love walk out for good

Lesson learned keep a stone hurt because no one cares to heal it when its broken but yourself

Stone heart

She made me like this cold hearted

Ja'na was the death of me

She took my heart and stabbed it

Ja'na Marie williams

The girl that turned me cold.

Cold hearted