/~3~/- Meetups

Percy POV

"Percy Jackson I swear I WIlL call your mother," Grover warned, Percy, rolled out of bed and dressed in a pair of jeans, a grey tee-shirt, he was going for his classic sea green but then remembered he would be wearing contacts and a wig today, Percy Jackson would now be...drum roll pls.......Pablo Jameson,

Yes, a horrible name really.

"Ready to go?" Grover asked as Percy scratched his brown wig. It was itchy but he would have to deal with it.

"Yeah." He said happily and grabbed his things, his bag full of textbooks. They got into the tiny taxi and drove to the campus, which was a nice school, there were four sections.

Science/ocean life/biology/ecztra

Construction

Health

Mechanics

The reason Percy choose Goode was because of its fantastic ocean program. Freshmen were littering the grounds, taking, smoking and looking nervous for the day. Hell, he was too.

"See you later!" Grover called from the taxi and drove off to his manager business of whatever he did. Percy breathed deeply and walked through the gates. Hopefully, no one would notice or see through his disguise as Pablo Jameson.

He immediately spotted Jason Grace, one of his best friends.

"Yo Per-" but Percy hissed loudly.

"It's Pablo dude." He whispered harshly and Jason looked around guiltily.

"So, you excited!" Jason said nervously. Jason his best friend was bouncing up and down, his blonde hair neatly combed and his ice-blue eyes looking around nervously. Percy was surprised with his ADHD he wasn't bouncing off walls.

Piper and Hazel walked over, followed by a Frank and a Leo. All of whom he had to tell of Pablo Jameson, they cracked up. He was the complete opposite of a Pablo. It was Percy. Well.......now Pablo had taken over!

"So Pipes, who's your new roommate?" Jason asked, looking at Piper wistfully. Everyone knew they crushed on each other hard. He's had that crush since........kindergarten? Preschool? Percy had lost track, his crushes, well never turned out well.

"Oh, she's one of my besties from San Francisco." Piper beamed. So it was a girl obviously. And a girl. He hoped it was a nice girl. Maybe get to know her. He vaguely knew that Piper lived in his building but wasn't sure the exact location.

"Ooh is she pretty!" Leo said and winked a couple of times, Piper smacked him.

"Hey I just need someone to hook up with, I'm lonely down here," Leo said rubbing his forehead where Piper had smacked him. Leo was incredibly short. His little sister was almost as tall as him. And she was eight.

"She is scarier than she looks, oh hey here she comes now!" Piper said and a tall tan blonde girl came walking up to them,

"Hey, Pipes who is this?" The girl questioned. Percy looked at her more closely. His heart did a somersault and his eyes coundlt comprehend what he was seeing.

She was supposed to be in San Fran......in college, this wasn't possible.

"I'm Pablo, your name." He shook her hand, she had a firm grip.

Annabeth studied him for a second "Annabeth Chase.....I'm sorry but do I know you from somewhere?"