/~41~/- Timing Is Of The Essence

Percy POV

2 weeks before the world tour. 

I decided who was going with me. 

Annabeth. 

I wanted it to be special for her and I thought she may like it. The wonderful architecture and the history integrated into Europe. 

We would be leaving in two weeks. 

Im exited. Can't you tell?

Its been a hectic couple of months, preparing and everything, its insane. Annabeths dad moved to New York with her half brothers, whom their parents just divorced and was nasty. But they, Bob and Matt, requested to be with their father during the school year, claiming mother wasn't capable of helping them. 

Frank and Hazel have been preparing to leave on a vacation for Frank's work, and Leo and Calypso, still friends but something has been going on and its fishy. 

I still love Annabeth. She visits Malcom all the time where he lives just down the block. Annabeth hasn't seen or heard from her bio-mother since the Gala and I think she hopes it will stay that way. 

Her father likes me, thinks I'm kind of a jerk on television but then I explained something to him. 

"Actors, they act and singers, we sing. But everyone expects more from us, everyone does. And then we get pissed and we can't control our anger. Its hard being who I am. I used to think I was being shunned from being a real person." 

And I think thats what earned Mr.Chases respect. 

"Annabeth!" I hollered across her apartment. Hazel casting me an annoyed look. 

"Seriously? I'm trying to watch a soap opera." She grumbled and curled up, her head resting on her pillow. I smiled at Hazel, she was amazing. 

"Sorry, hows Frank?" I asked, Hazel had been out with him a lot recently and I think he's in love with her. 

She looking like she was glowing when I mentioned his name and I swear she was probably warm and fuzzy inside. I know, just know they are perfect for each other, like two pieces of one ginormous puzzle, of the world. Soulmates, two peas in a pod. Must I go on? Okay I don't know much of that stuff, Annabeth would be the one to list it off, not me. 

"He's amazhang(A/N AHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA GOT A LOVE A HAZEL), so sweet and caring, I dont like I've met anyone like him." She beamed, her golden curls bouncing astray as she tuned her head back to the sappy old comedy that was filmed in a crackly old black and white. 

"You know.....he thinks.....he thinks he loves you, but he's nervous to admit it."I blurt out without  thinking. Dam ADHD. Wait, can I get a dam time machine. Sorry inside joke. 

Hazel whips her head around and I almost fall off the couch, her eyes are blazing like fire, and her mouth is slightly agape, the lips parting just beyond a sliver. 

"What?" She snaps, leaning in so I can smell her sweet breath mixed in with a spicy hot salsa, the one little cup that sits on the tabletop in front of her, a bag of chips, curly flats of grain spilling out of the colored mouth. 

"He-he says he loves you," I stutter and want to smack myself, Frank told me to keep it a secret, but Jason and Leo where probably going to spill it sooner rather than later. 

"He loves me? When did he say this Jackson?!" Hazel says sharply and I know she wants answers. She wants to hit and attack me, but she amended it would only be Leo and Hazel gets feisty when she's mad. The tiny little ball of usual joy can turn deadly. Very, very fast.