/~4~/- Here, Not There, But Here.

Crap

She was here. I mean not that I minded. She was very pretty and from what she tells me she's freaking smart. But now? Grover is going to have my behind. I mean he is my best friend, but this will make him mad. And when he's mad he keeps making nature references. He manages to keep coming up with some.

"Uhhh." It was all I could muster. She looked at me and tilted her head a little like she knew I was lying before I even spoke. Jason nudged him and shot him back to his mind and he managed to speak.

"Sorry, I don't know you," I said with a pang of guilt. she shrugged and I practically sighed inside. She didn't see through my disguise and she walked off, with the girls, her blonde hair waving and bouncing in the air. I stared dreamily at her.

"Dude, how do you know this girl?" Jason asked. He wasn't looking at Percy but staring at Piper as she walked with Annabeth.

"Met her in San Fran," I said out of the corner of my mouth. Leo furrowed his eyebrows.

"Dude, you don't have a crush do you?" Leo said without any humor in his voice, he looked a little worried maybe. Like he knew her tooo. Does everybody KNOW Annabeth? I mean seriously. Well if he knew Piper and Piper knew Annabeth....then the chances of him knowing her werevery likely.

"I mean she's pretty but she's not my type." But as soon as he said he knew he was lying. Leo looked at him again and then shrugged his tiny shoulders. Frank looked at him and was trying to decide whether he was lying or not and then got distracted, by gods know what.

"Dudelet's go get our schedules," Jason said to distract me from what I was thinking of. To be honest I had no idea what I was thinking of.

We walked up to the secretary's office, which was very complicated to get to. We got lost four times.

"Can I help you?" The old lady at the desk crooned, she was old and looked mean. Her face was full of wrinkles and her eyes glittered black.

"We need our schedules." Frank cleared his throat loudly and the secretary again wrinkled her nose like she had smelled something we hadn't.

"Jason Grace." Jason being the bold guy he was asked first. The secretary who's named on her name tag was in cursive just looked like meaningless strands of loopy spaghetti

The secretary gave them each of their schedules.

Pablo Jameson

Class 1- Biology 9:50- 11:48

Class 2- Maths 11:50- 1:30

Lunch- 1:30- 2:00

Class 4 History- 2:02- 4:04

Class 5- Health- 4:06- 6:08

Class 6- Marine Biology- 6:10-8:15

And there where some different classesdididifferent daysays, but this was Mondays. It looked horrid. Till 8:15????? That was when Percy usually fell asleep or Grover had him start working on his new album. He was excited for it to come out this coming April.

"Dude, we have our first class together," Frank said after Jason and Leo left for their classes. Frank was going into Zoology, so Biology was needed. They headed off to the Science Wing, where a bunch of older teachers walked around in lab coats.

"It says Room 508," Frank said looking down at the schedule. They walked into a large classroom, the desks all old fashioned with metal baskets underneath and a little slanted on the top. At the top of the classroom weree a teacher's desk and a storage room for supplies.

"Welcome." The teacher crooned softly. Her name was Ms. Jonp. She was older with dark eyes and greying blonde hair, she was shorter than Percy and looked extremely nice, wearing a crisp white lab coat and a pair of clean jeans.

"Thanks, where do we sit?" Frank said with his best manners it looked like. He was so sweet, to everyone. Ms. Jonp pointed to the back where there were some empty seats with a pencil on the top of them. They walked to the back and piled their hundreds of textbooks into the baskets underneath the hard chairs. They sat down and waited for the rest of the class to file in.

"Bro, Annabeth is in this class." Frank pointed to a girl who had sat down a couple of rows in front of them. She looked around the class like she was expecting someone when her eyes landed on him. She looked at him for a split second and he felt her stare, it wasn't a bad thing either and she kept looking around and shrugged, giving up.

"Welcome to Biology students. This semester you will be learning about advanced cells and the study of life." The teacher said in a dreamy voice, I was already falling asleep. This was going to be a long long day.

Finally, my favorite class rolled around.

Lunch.

We sat outside in the sunshine eating crappy food, but I couldn't be happier. They laughed and talked. After a few minutes Piper, Hazel, and Annabeth came to sit down. Apparently, everyone in the group already knew her.

"So Annabeth, how do you know everyone?" Pablo said easily. She gave him another questioning look and then cleared her throat.

"I used to go to high school with them. I moved to San Fransisco over the summer." She said brushing a curl behind her ear. So she knew them all.....interesting. But I'd known Jason since I was born. We were not only buds but cousins.

Piper looked at me and smiled. "So Pablo, how was your summer." Piper winked. I gave her the death glare.....she was almost giving it away in my book.

"It was fine, just hung out mostly." He said trying not to look at Annabeth which was really hard. She again gave him another look of question. She was really smart....so he wouldn't be surprised if she found out quickly.

They chatted in the warm summer sunlight. After school Percy hailed his taxi home. He was so tired. He dropped his bag on the floor and collapsed on the couch, his snores echoing through his tiny apartment. He thought of Annabeth as he fell asleep. Maybe they could be friends.......?

Not knowing a very happy Wise Girl was next door

Hey everyone. This chapter was a bit longer so you all better be happy. I try to update as much as possible, but it's hard now that I just started the track. So stay tuned.

~champ.