/~6~/- Bet Ya Didn't Know...

Percy/Pablo POV

I couldn't believe my luck. I got to ride in the taxi with some of my friends and Annabeth Chase. That girl unsettled me in another way. It was a different kind of feeling he had never...felt before. Every time he saw her a chill went down his spine. And not the bad kind of chill either.

I was surprised that a smart girl like her handn't seen through my disguise. But I decided to let it drop. Her grey eyes always seemed to calculate him..like she could see through him, seeing all his feelings and thoughts. He wanted to build a wall between that.

"Dude, that isn't the girl you met in San Fran is it...." Grover said suspiciously. A blush came to my cheeks, reddening them. I tried to hide it. Grovers face went from shock to a sigh of disbelief. I looked down....emabrased, my cheeks flushing.

"Percy, next time be careful." Grover said softly. I looked up surprised he wasn't mad or angry. He usually was, he was my best friend, but still...he could be pushy as my manager. I am also surprised he used my name. Not Pablo, Percy.

"But...have you seen your mom recently?" He said...pausing as he grabbed his work bag. I frowned. I had the other day, but not my sister. Its been almost two weeks into college. Time has really flown by pretty fast.

"Once, not my sis or Paul." I slumped my shoulders. I misses my sister. My old life perhaps more. The days when me and the guys hung around, drinking shots like it was nothing, finding every crevice in a building, making forts. But the world has changed. Everyday I wake and I feel nothing like a star, just a 19 year old guy with a good voice.

I wish that could change.

"Grover, thanks." I say before I leave. He looks at me and beams, he's going to see Juniper. You know his finacee, a nature girl like him. She was pretty with red hair and elfish features. And she kept Grover grounded with all the work pressure and such. She was good for him.

I left for school, the day was chilly, early September wind, fall was coming quickly, the thought of it brought me happy memories, playin in the crunchy leaves and throwing them around. Raking the gardens and wearing bigger coats, hiking in the chilly weather and Halloween, where candy rules the night.

On campus Jason and the crew, which Annabeth seemed to have joined sit on the picnic table under neath a still bright green tree.

"Yo." I grip Jasons hang in our handshake/bro hug. Piper and Annabeth roll their eyes.

"Do you guys ever go anywhere without doing that?" Piper said exaspterly. I grinned sheepishly. I shook my head no and Piper and Annabeth again rolled their eyes.

I look back at Jason. "They just don't understand bro."

" I Know Bro." Jason yawns as he puts on a bright yellow sweatshirt.

"You never leave me bro?"

"never bro."

"thanks bro."

"No problemo bro."

Leo bounced into the group, his curly elfish features messy and curly. His face had a look that only happened when.......

"No." I mumble without knowing. Leo bursts out laughing. I know whats coming. Annabeth looks confused but the rest of the group groans in agony.

"Not again." Hazel said covering her eyes and trying not to think of LAST time this happened. Leo bounces if not higher into the air, his hands flying everywhere.

"Oh yes...." He rubs his hands together evily and completes it with a manical laugh. Leo was one lab acident away from being a super villain.

"Whats happening?" Annabeth cuts in, her grey eyes full of confusion.

"Tomorrow is PRANK DAY!" Leo shouted to the wind. No one payed him the slightest bit of attention. Everyone again groaned, looking at their bruises and cuts from the last time this happened and the paintball backfired.....everyone went home with ether a bruise or a giant cut on their heads. Percy was lucky enough to get just a few bruises. Poor Frank who broke his wrist when he fell off the fire escape and landed in the rose bush.....

"Leo, the last time you got suspended for nine days." Piper tried to reason with him. But the mad man already went to the dark side, there was no getting him back.

"Yeah and?" Leo sighed and ran his hands through his curly hair that was sticking up all over the place.

"Leo w'eve been in school for like almost three weeks." Jason again tried to reason. No luck. Leo rolled his eyes.

The group heaved one massive sigh.

"Where do we meet you." Pablo put a hand on his forehead. This wouldn't end well.

Leo rubbed his hands together and told them the plan.