/~32~\-Sharp

Third Person, 

Some say every event happens an infinite amount of times underneath a different sun. It varies all of the possible outcomes. 

Love is one of those many events. 

What if Percy hadn't rushed back to the apartment and poured out his feelings to Annabeth? Would she have gotten with Luke or would have they remained friends for a longer period of time? 

What if Annabeth and Percy hadn't tricked Hazel and Frank into a movie date in which they got together? Would have they found each other? Or would have Hazel moved on from Frank and to someone else? 

The possibilities can make someone head split in two, 

As they head to the Gala, unprepared to meet Percy's father and the Olympians, do you think another event will happen in which the outcomes are endless? 

The circle of Life. Yes, we are going somewhere now. Birth, love, death. Yes yes. I know it's a sharp way of looking at it but as life goes and moves on, so does love. A hundred years from now no one will remember Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase. Nor will they remember the Olympians but the company will still stand, the grandchildren of the Olympian's still lives on. 

Love is staggering now and then. They don't quite realize yet but their relationship is struggling to stand. Three months from now something will happen. Good or bad it will happen. The fates have something crooked in their way and they plan to achieve it. 

Let's move on. 

Piper and Jason. Gods why haven't they gotten together yet? No one knows it but they shared a passionate kiss behind the school gym. They have the burning passion for each other no one has. It's a bonfire growing close to a forest flame. But they mustn't burn out before they realize it's too late. 

Leo and Calypso. They say opposites attract and in this case they do. Leo knows he can never get her, whom he explains is way out of his league. All of his friends agree. But she thinks he is a runty elf, but also shares a desire to know him better. Love is strange in many ways. 

Hazel and Frank. How sweet. Their relationship is fresh but it's beautiful. It's inncoent and Frank cares for Hazel even when she dosen't need it. They don't want to push the boundaries quite yet. Anyone could see why. They love each other too much and yet they don't want to admit it. 

Do you believe me now? That love is strange, beautiful and lasts forever even when nothing lasts forever? 

It burns, it drowns, it's shaken and shook. It's blown away and caught in hand. 

Love is different than desire. Or a first glimpse of a gorgeous person. Because love never wilts. 

Except when the love isn't there.

Perseus Jackson and Annabeth Chase are in love. But will their love keep them from what's to come. The looming threat of Luke and Kronos?