/~23~\- Voices

Third Person POV

The darkness laced his fingers together as he sat on the gilded chair, like a degraded throne. It would do for now. His lopsided smile was now a thin smile holding more than secrets. 

"My lordship." A man with ruffled blonde hair knelt at his feet. Amused the man on the gilded chair grinned wickedly. 

"Yes." The man on the chair rasped and his fingers crossed, hoping for news. The young man with blonde hair didn't look up, and this made the man smile, knowing he had indefinite power over his employees. More than employees by now....

"We have word on the Project." The young man still kept his head low, but his eyes where fixed at the bottom of the gilded chair. The man sitting on the throne smiled a lopsided one, it could win hearts but turn them over. 

"Ah" The man on the throne smiled, "tell me more." And the young man proceeded to speak, the man on the throne listened with intent, wanting all the details every little thing. As this man was his best one, his most favored of his workers. When this all blew over and the man on the throne began his campaign this young man would be rewarded. 

Finally the man kneeling finished and the man on the throne applauded quietly. 

"Thank you my lordship." 

"Do we have word on Mr. Games?" He asked the kneeling man. 

"Well sometimes it's hard sir, but yes, as good as it gets with vice-presidents with protection." 

"Good. Now, you need to get close to the Project. It will be the successor to all of our little...mishaps." The man on the gilded chair proceeded to give a growing glare at the kneeling man who flinched as if ice being washed down his back. 

The man kneeling looked up for the first time and placed a hand over his heart, his blue eyes seemingly gold in the light. 

"Whatever it takes sir." 

The man sitting now lazily on the throne raised his eyebrows. 

"You have read over the risks of this operation?" 

"Several times over my lordship." He replied and blushed looking down. 

"Well?" The man on the throne spread his hands in a 'are you sure?' gesture and the kneeling man shifted uncomfortably. 

"I'll need a day or two in preparations. That's it. No more delays." 

"36 hours. Hopefully Kelly will help." The kneeling man flinched violently at mention of Kelly. 

"Thank you sir." The kneeling man was now standing and bowed low. The man straightened his back and turn walking back to the door in the shadows, where two guards flanked the entrance. They didn't bat an eye when the blonde man pulled the door open. 

"And Luke." The sitting man called from the his throne. 

The blonde haired man turned, his scar white and chalky. 

"Say The Titan was here." 

"Will do sir." But before the man dissapered behind the door he gave the man on the throne one last grin. 

And the man on the throne returned it.