/~11~/Music Is Life and Life Is Music

Percy POV

How did he get her to his apartment? He had skipped off, after she had said yes to coming to his house at nine? Ten, yes it was ten, he hoped. 

 "Grover make sure the place doesn't say Percy Jackson, and get rid of all the Nemo posters I have a friend coming over." Pablo said harshly through the phone and hung up quickly hoping no one overhead his conversation with his manager. 

 "You got her over didn't you?" Jason said as they walked to lunch together , noticing his unusual happy mood. He nodded and another grin found his face. He was so actually happy a girl was coming over, that wasn't interested in him, was his mom or his friends. It had been a long time. The news last night about him....someone close must have accidentally leaked the information, and he knew his friends where smarter than that. Well except maybe Leo and his impulse actions. That was a little different. 

"You dog!" Jason shoved him playfully and Pablo staggered and then shoved him back, a teacher scolding them to make them stop. He looked at Jason and his whole face went purple from trying not to laugh. It was a feeble attempt. 

<<<<<<<>>>>Time Skip. Sat. 9:54

Pablo scrambled around the apartment, trying to clean things last minute. Grover had left an hour ago and told him to work on his lyrics for his news songs while he waited for Annabeth whom he had met at the book store and said she was 'scary.' Grover wasn't lying. 

"Yo Pablo!" A knock sounded into the apartment. Pablo cursed and threw the leather notebook onto the couch and ran to open the door. 

He yanked the door open and if he had the sense to not gasp. She was stunning. In simple clothes she managed to pull off a pair of skinny jeans, a white tank top and a leather jacket, she could have been a rock star if she had the more ink look to her face and not bookstore girl. 

"Come in." He said trying not to drool over her (A/N MOST OF FLUFf IN APArTMENT, LATER ON Tho) She looked around and looked like she was analyzing the apartment. It was a simple place. A tiny kitchen with a island and a pantry stocked with his diet he mother was forcing him to do. Hey, its for the blue cookies. The living room had a old blue patched couch that he had bought from the thrift store and a TV on a table that had 3 1/2 legs. 

"Nice place Pablo." Annabeth said grinning and leaned on the island and rested her elbow. She looked seriously pretty. You can't got out with a common girl, the press'll wanna have you go out with some celeb. Pablo scolded himself silently. He couldlnt fall for some college crush. He just didn't have the time for a girlfriend, with him writing his songs late into the night. And the lyrics for Mountainside where just about finished. 

"So, you said you want to show me some music?" Annabeth stirred up a question from her giant brain, locked underneath those curls.......

"Oh yeah. Come here." He gestured with his hand for her to follow and led her into the tiny storage space he had transferred into his own music room. 

It was his favorite part about the apartment. It was a tiny old storage closet, about half the size of his bedroom. He had enough room for his guitar, microphone and a little couch. There was a window overlooking the city, where cars zoomed by and the smell of coffee sometimes lingered into the room. 

"Its very cute." Annabeth said running her hands along the green and blue wall paper that he had put up last week. Cute wasn't the word he would put for this room, maybe someone who was standing in it, but not the room. She eyed a guitar, the one his mom got him for his eighteenth birthday, his special favorite and played a record breaking song on it during his last concert.