/~42~/- Farewells

Percy POV

We leave for the private airport in twenty minutes. 

I'm nervous. 

Can't you tell? 

My four suitcases are packed, well only two of them have clothes and the other two are my musical and personal items. Its a whole month and a half tour, i have to have something from home to remind me. 

Annabeth, only has three(I have one filled with sheet music), she looks excited and I can't wait to get to London, our first stop. Two nights in London, and then to Spain, Sweden and Germany. Its cycles on through Africa, Middle East and Western Asia. Who knew some liked my music world wide, of course it would seem like I was singing in their language. 

Finally the last stop is in Queens Australia(yes it is a real place, not New York Queens) and then finally home to New York. And then a hundred million questions about every little detail on the trip I dint remember bout. 

We're all down at the boys apartment, Hazel, Piper Everyone. All seeing us off until the limo reaches the apartment. 

For some reason, I don't want to leave home for almost two months, I have family and friends here, 

But I can always quit singing. It's been done, but then if I don't......in six months I get a huge pay grade, over three hundred million and most of that isn't going to be mine. 

"I can't believe youll be gone for two months." Frank drew me into a huge, almost squashing my b+hnes.

"Me too, luckily we can do our classes online, gods mom would kill me."  I grumble but its more talking to myself. 

Jason and Piper gave us a hug, Jason slinging his arm around Pipers shoulders, bringing her closer to him. Love. That's what I saw with them. Just pure love. Something that would burn faster and faster, passion encircling them. 

Leo gave us a large hug, smearing the front of my shirt with oil and grease, Annabeth being smart stayed back, giving Leo more of a side hug. 

Reyna, who is now officially apart of the group gave me a large hug. "If you two hurt each other I'm going to slice your throat." She whispers before smiling to go and hug Annabeth. Hazel is on the verge of tears, she loves her friends so much. 

Grover stands in the doorway, his bushy goatee and curly brown hair sticking up like goat horns. 

"Perce, we gotta go." Grover says, even he himself looking a little sad. 

We say our last farewells and I turn to see our friends together, hugging and looking slightly sad. 

I kind of wish I wasn't a superstar. 

Kind of. 

We go into the limo, the car speeding north to Lime Light. 

"I can't believe it." She whispers beside me. I pull her into a hug, kissing the top of her forhead. 

"Don't worry. It'll all be alright." I whisper back, my mouth meeting hers. 

When we board the plane I'm starting to feel sick. Me and planes don't mix well, not at all. 

My mothers parents died in a plane crash when she was five, so me and her have a rational fear of planes, heights and anything that isn't somehow connected to the ground. 

The private jet is luxurious, leather seats, comfy reclining and large windows. Waiters are catering to our every need, handing Annabeth a glass of sparkling water, settling into the seat to read. Its a six hour flight to London and its really four hours but with time difference its six. 

I love her curls, how they bounce down to her waist, the way the sun hits the side of her face, making her skin glow with love and beauty. 

Theres no one out there like her. 

At one point on the plane I fall asleep, my head resting on her shoulder. I feel at peace with her warmth comforting me. I feel...relaxed, all the pressure of the press lifted from my shoulders. 

But before I know it a waiter is shaking my shoulder trying to wake me. 

"Sir, Mr. Jackson. We arrive in twenty minutes, it is best if you are not groggy." One waiter says in a English accent, somewhat pleasing. I nod, trying not to shut my eyes again. Annabeth isn't sitting next to me, most likely in the bathroom. I stretch out my arms, my eyes flying open.

Looking out the window I gape, my mouth hitting the world below us. 

London isn't what I expected it. Annabeth was proablly raving about the architecture to some flight attendant. Big Ben sat towering above everything, crumbling cathedrals amongst modern sky-scrapers. It was like old times and modern times clashed. Beuatifully breathtaking. 

Once we land I can't stop staring at the beauty. People mill around, some wearing fancy clothes or others coming from school in uniform. Double decker buses roam the streets, Leo would love those. 

Annabeth clings to my arm, I love it. Her blond curls brush my neck and she leans in to whisper. 

"Thank you." She says, a bright look on her face. I can't help but kiss her, deepening once the waiters leave, most uncomfortable. 

"Anything for you." 

K I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT I JUST NEEDED TO POST THE CHAPTER>

SO THE NEXT CHAPTER SADLY IS ONE OF THE LASTS< THERE WILL BE EPILOUGE THO
AND REMEBER NEXT CHAP WILL BE ABOUT 2-3 THOUSAND WORDS SO WAIT A DAY OR TWO FOR THE UPDATE
THANK YOU SO MUCH!