The First Kiss: Chapter 4

March 6

*after a week Michael called Mary*

Michael: hey, where are you uh? Im missing you .

Mary: awww Michael im missing you too. I thought that you were busy so i didn't disturbed you...

Michael: im totally free this week, come over!!!

Mary: oh thank you but i have exams sorry dear :(

*Michael pretended that that's fine but actually he really wanted her to be with him, she was beautiful,funny,intelligent, with a good sense of humor it was like, Michael found the best buddy of his life*

NEXT WEEK

March 13

*Mary called Michael, but this time Michael was busy but Michael attended the call*

Michael: hey beautiful :)

Mary: can i come Michaell ?

*Michael didn't had time but he he said YES with a very excited ascent*

Michael called Frank: hey man, cancel all the stuff of today..

Frank: are you ill? What happened ? Why your canceling everything of today ?

Michael: no im fine, i just want some time to relax that's all .

Frank: okay man enjoy your time than ..

*Mary came to neverland*

Michael was so happy but Mary was looking so upset ,Michael asked 'What happened? Is everything fine?' Mary literally hugged Michael and started crying*

Michael: hey why you're crying ? Tell me ?!

Mary: Michael last week my school teacher ask me to bring my parents but i told her that i have a mother only .. my dad died when i was just 6 .. i didn't even remember his face ..

Michael: oh I'm sorry for that you mind if i go to your school and talk to them ?

Mary: no, that's not a very good school so if you go there everybody will jump on you ... Im just so stupid that i tell you all this ..

*Mary started crying so hard, Michael was very worried that how to stop her so he KISSED her*

Mary: aah, what was that !

Michael: the thing you wanted me to do and that was the right to give..

Mary: Michael you...make...me...wanna...SCAREAM!!!!!

*NIGHT*

*Michael was deeply thinking about the kiss because it was his first ever kiss, he was in love he was so confused, he thought what if Mary started hating him but all night he didn't sleep*

NEXT MORNING

March 14