After A Year: Chapter 21

*phone ringing*

Mary: hello?

Michael: im a daddy now again !! Its a boy .. what should i name him ?

Mary: well your a KING so your son should be PRINCE .. name him Prince ...

Michael: it's not only my child It's our!!

Mary: of course he's your and Deborah's ..

Michael: you ask me to do it and i did .. now come back ..

Mary: Michael i told you that i want a baby too .. you know i want 2 kids!!

Michael: thats too much now!!!!

Mary: its not ..

Michael: aaaaarrrrghh okay fine you want me to have sex with that woman again because you want another baby!!! This is the last time im doing it for you!!

Mary: thanks .. till than GOODBYE!

Michael's POV

What the hell is this ! She dont attend my calls she don't reply to my texts .. even mails.. she know i love her that's why she's getting the advantage .. but i can do anything for her .. anything!!!!!!!

...............

Its been a year and today is Deborah's delivery .. docter said its a girl ..

I called Mary but she didn't attend ..

Im so happy that im a daddy and Mary's gonna return back to our Home Neverland !!!

*Brooke came to the hospital and tell Michael everything*

Brooke: Michael she said that she cant be a mother so she planned all this for you to have your own children .. she really loves you .. she even planned the fake jealousy that she don't like the way you said im your crush .. just for you Michael ... Your the luckiest man in the world ..

Michael: Brooke you came here like an angel!! I love u alot for being a bestest friend ..

*Michael called Mary again*

Mary: Congratulations Michael!! I heard that its a girl .. great .. i guess the family is complete now ..

Michael: yes our, you and mine family is complete .. i love you !!

Mary: Michael but Debbie is your wife she should be in Neverland too .. tell her to meet me at my house i need to talk to her ..

..........................

Deborah came to Mary's house because she tell Michael to come to her house ..

Mary: welcome Deborah!! How are you these days ?

Deborah: look im not comfortable with Michael just because of you!!

Mary: why? What i did?

Deborah: i can't share Michael Jackson with other woman ..

Mary: so what you want me to do ?

Deborah: i need you divorce Michael !!! You know what he dont sleep with me!!! He sleep in another room .. he dont talk to me .. he's not romantic with me .. just because of you!!!!!!

Mary: what!!!!!!! Sorry this is impossible ..

Deborah: okay than . Just wait and watch!!

*Deborah leaves Mary's house very angrily*

NEXT DAY

Michael called Mary for what the both ladies talked about

*phone ringing*

Michael: hey love! How's my baby?!

Mary: I'm fine Michael .. how are you?

Michael: hey baby you sound worried .. ?! What's the matter?

Mary: *started crying* Michael please help me!!!!

Michael: *worried* oh my God !!!! Why your crying  ... Ill come to your house in a minute!

Mary: no no ill tell you here but you have to promise me not to tell anyone .. please

Michael: okay i won't .. now tell me ..

Mary: Deborah came yesterday she want me to divorce you Michael

Michael: what the FUCK!!! Ill talk to her!!  How dare she said that to you arghhh im so mad at her!!!

Mary: no dont talk to her .. she'll make her own way. Lets see what she do ..

.............

After 11 days

.............

Deborah said to Michael that he have to divorce Mary if he wants his kids .. Michael did a case on the kids custody .. so after 2 months Michael got his kids back and divorced Deborah .. and he bring Mary back to Neverland ..