Finally Got Married: Chapter 9

*Finally Michael and Mary got married and Michael announce it to the media*

Michael: im here to announce that i got married to Mary Michael Jackson, and we're leaving for our honeymoon so im not doing any concerts .. im sorry i hope you understand .. thanks.

Michael to Mary: Honey, where should we go for our honeymoon actually Mama said to me once that whenever you get married you must have to go for honeymoon .. so ?

Mary: Michael, we already had our honeymoon here *laugh*

Michael: yes but its a tradition so we should visit Italy or Paris ..

Mary: oh Michael i love Paris alot .. let's leave for Paris !!!!!

*Michael and Mary leave for the honeymoon in Paris *

*they stayed there for 3 weeks*

April 10

Michael called Katherine: Mama i got married and im gonna throw a party in Neverland .. you all have to join, Okay?

Katherine: OH MY GOD!!! thats a great news sweetheart .. yeah of course we will join you :)

April 16

*Next Week Michael and Mary's engagement celebration party started there were sso many famous people like : Elizabeth Taylor,Stevie Wonder,Quincy Jones,Brooke Sheilds,Diana Ross,Liza Minnelli, and many more*

*there was Lisa Marie Presley too she came to Mary*

Lisa: Congrats! You steal him haha

Mary: i dont understand what your saying Miss Lisa ?!

Lisa: look dont act like like your innocent !! I know you married to him because of his fame and money .. but you know he deserves something like himself, like me !

You will see someday ..

Michael: you both having a good time i hope

Mary: Yeah baby ..

Lisa: i will have a good time soon Michael ..

*after celebration party Michael and Mary were sitting in the livingroom, Michael notice that Mary was in a deep thought*

Michael: honey?

Mary: uh yes baby !

Michael: you look a bit upset.. why? What happened ?

Mary: nothing i was just thinking you know about the future that what we gonna do !

Michael: you thinking about the kids. Aren't you?

Mary: *blushing* yes i was ..

Michael: im so excited about that as you know i love children alot ..

Mary: baby we will have kids soon i promise :)

*After 3 weeks*

May 7