Bad News: Chapter 15

*Mary was sitting on the sofa watching TV Michael was out for some business meeting .. after an hour Mary's belly started to paining*

Mary yelled: Aaaaaaaa!!!!!! Sarah come to me faster!!!!!!

Maid Sarah: ma'am what happened ?!

Mary: call the ambulance right now!!!!

Maid: okay ma'am !!!

*Maid called ambulance and they take Mary to the hospital than Maid called Michael and ask him to come to the hospital* Michael come to hospital very quickly*

Michael to maid: where's she? What happened to her?

Maid: sir, ma'am was sitting on the sofa while watching tv than her belly started paining and she was screaming so badly

Michael: oh my God ! Why you didn't called me than?

Maid: ma'am ask me not to call you ..

*doctor came out of the operation theater*

Doctor: Mr.Jackson come with me.

Michael: what happened to her please tell me ? Can i meet her?

Doctor: Mr.Jackson its a bad news that you and Mrs.Jackson can never be parents again..

*Michael starting crying*

Michael: is she alright?

Doctor: yes, she's totally alright and you can meet her ..

Michael: thank you docter..

*Michael enter's into into the room very quietly and Mary was sleeping but she was pretending that she's asleep*

Mary: why your coming in like a robber ?

Michael: haha oh sorry i thought your sleeping .. hows my baby ?

Mary: I'm totally fine .. where's mum?

Michael: i called her she's out of city that's why she didn't come ..

Mary: Michael, take me home i feel bad here .. please!

Michael: okay ill take permission from docter than we'll go home ..

*Docter give permission to go home .. in hospital there was so many people just to see Michael .. after that they reach home*

Mary: now tell me what docter said?

Michael: nothing just it was a simple pain nothing bad ..

Mary: hey look into my eyes and now tell me that there's nothing wrong?

*Michael controlled his cry but anyone can see the pain in his eyes*

Mary: your crying i can see that .. look into my eyes and tell me? Ill die if you don't tell me Michael

Michael: don't say that please.. okay than we can never be parents again .. we'll never have a baby..

Mary: oh my! Don't cry okay theres nothing wrong .. keep calm

Michael: i can't be dad ever ! That was the only thing i always wanted to have ..

Mary: okay i have a solution than

Michael: what?

Mary: marry again to any girl you like and have babies ..

Michael: are you mad?! Noway i love you i will not marry anyone .. i can live without kids but i can't live without you .. i can't share myself with any other woman .. my body,soul,heart everything's your !!!!! I fucking love you!!!

Mary: Michael i love you more than anything and i will always be with you forever! I promise ..