Back To Home: Chapter 22

Michael's POV

Finally my baby is back to our home .. idk but she look upset but she's totally fine now and im so excited for a romantic night .. its been years since we kissed :( thats kinda sad but ill do all the things ive been waiting to do .. kids are sleeping now and i give permission to Deborah that she can visit Prince and Paris .. now i and Mary is in our room looking into eachother eyes ..

Mary: what are you looking at?

Michael: im looking in those beautiful eyes and I'm so happy that we're back together again .. its been a long time since we kissed or do anything, you know?!

Mary: hahaa yeah i know and im dying to do em .. Michael Jackson DO ME!!!!

I get closer to Mary and started kissing her deeply and gently and slowly she puts her hand down to my pants and open the button .. she held my penis in her hands and starting using her hands up and down .. after 5 minutes she stopped the kiss and open my shirt buttom and starting kissing my stomach and than she gives me the best Blowjob ever!

Mary: do you like it?

Michael: aah yeah i did enjoyed it .. your the wife a man could imagine .. your the bestest .. now its my turn to give you the best time .. haha get ready baby!!

Michael slowly get down and started kissing my breasts .. and unbutton my shirt he look up at me and than he opened my pants button and put it down .. he kissed my vagina and than he started to lick it .. he was so passionate .. i moaned and scream .. after 15 minutes he stopped licking it

Michael: how was that?

Mary: oh my gosh! Your so fucking hot at it .. i was so breathless.. now put that penis in there boy! I want it so bad ..

So i finally put my penis slowly in Mary's vagina .. she was not used to it because she didn't had sex long time ago .. i lightly whisper in her ear ..

Michael: Pain Or Pleasure?!

Mary: Pain!!!!!

Now im getting outta control and she said PAIN! so i gonna give her some pain .. a real pain .. the pain of love .. the pain of lust .. i put my penis in and started doing it very faster Mary and i can't even breath ..

Mary: HARDER,HARDER !!!! FUCKING SLAP ME!!!!! DO ME HARD MICHAEL HARDER THAN EVER!!

I slapped on her titties so hard and bite her lips .. i saw her mouth was full with blood because i bite her lips .. her nails was so long so she scratched my back with em ..

...........

After having a wild sex

...........

Mary: Michael your doing fucking great .. i felt the pain and passion .. i love you honey .. thanks alot for this perfect night ..

Michael: i love you more baby but your lips and mouth is full of blood im sorry that i bite em ..

Mary: its okay honey i scratched your back with my nails .. its blood there too .. and look at the room .. omj its a mess haha

Michael: yeah it is.. hey i forgot to tell you that Brooke is coming tomorrow for kids and you .. and we're gonna have shower together okay?

Mary: okay honey .. It's late we should sleep .. i love u !

Michael: i love u more than anything! Good night baby