Excitement: Chapter 10

*Mary findout that she's pregnant and she was very very confused that how to tell Michael, so she thought that she can write a letter but it will look so weird .. she decided to tell him face to face*

Mary: hmm Michael?

Michael: yes honey ?

Mary: i wanna tell you something

Michael: im listening honey

Mary: hmm your i mean im ah well we're going arrrrghhhh IM GOING TO BE A FATHER, ahh i mean YOU'RE GOING TO BE A FATHER !!!! *in a high tone*

*Michael was so shocked, so he started jumping and he was laughing and he was never so happy before he kissed Mary and hey belly*

Michael: Mary you give me my reason to live on this earth .. i love you baby .. but why you were so scared to say ?

Mary: im so scared, still ! Im scared of how will give a birth to a human being oh that's just too difficult ..

Michael: dont be,im here with you okay .. i love you alot dont be scared at all baby ..

Mary: i love you more than anything Michael ... I trust you more than myself ... You will choose the right thing for me and our child ..

Michael: i didn't know that having your own kid feels the best oh my God, let me tell Mama ...

*Michael called Katherine and told her that she's becoming a grandma*

Katherine: oh my God ! Im so happy for you both .. may God bless you .. i love you Michael dear

Michael: thank you Mama !

*after 8 months Mary had the miscarriage* Michael was very upset but he pretend that everything was totally fine*