Good Time With Love: Chapter 19

Michael: lets have a dinner out today !!

Mary: yeah that sounds good .. ill get my bag ..

Michael: why bag? God! Girl you have with money that's weird

Mary: oh Mikey I'm sorry haha i need my bag for my stuff .. I'm a girl remember???

Michael: okay let's go now

*Michael and Mary reach at STARBUCKS and unluckily the press follows them ..*

Reporter: Michael are you going to have a baby ??

Michael: not we're not having a baby .. she's too young to be a mother and i don't want to bother her with this ..

Reporter 2: since when you both were dating ??

Michael: since 1990 .. I'm glad that im with her and she's everything to me .. i love her endlessly !!

Reporter: sir your touring these days! And we heard that you cancel some tours and changed your Schulte .. why is that??

Michael: because i think i need to spend much time with my love ..

Now please if you all excuse us , we're here for some good time .. see you soon everybody bye!

...........................

Mary: God! Michael your so good at giving answers .. wow !!

Michael: thank you Mrs.Jackson !

What you want??

Mary: i need a coffee and sandwich ..

*Michael gave waitress the order....... After eating we went back to our car and there were so so so many fans of Michael screaming his name .. and he starting giving his autographs ..

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry guys i will update this chapter .. so stay tuned :)

*after going home Frank called Michael for recording*

Frank: hey Mike man!! Im coming to pick you up for recording and after that you have to attend World Music Awards so if you wanna go there with Mary than tell her the timing and get ready at 8:00pm for award show .. is that clear?

Michael: God Frank!!!! You speak nonstop .. you have so much stamina .. well okay ill get ready

Michael to Mary: Baby?

Mary: yes honey?

Michael: get ready at 10 we're going to an award show ..

Mary: hmmm okay but you have to help me with dress okay?

*after selecting a dress which was red gown and black shoes Michael's favorite colors .. Michael went for the recording and than Michael came back from there and pick Mary up door award show*