Final Part- It's Time To Say Goodbye!

1997............

Mary's POV

now Prince is 5 and Paris is 4, I dont know but i feel like i am a problem with Michael and Deborah .. they have kids together .. he loves me and Deborah loves him .. im stealing Michael .. and yeah kids are getting big .. they will know the truth and will hate me ..

Michael: baby what are you thinking?

Mary: Michael im just too upset

Michael: why love?!

Mary: i need to be away from kids

Michael: no you don't have to .. But why?!

Mary: cause i think they will be very confused when they grow up .. i mean they need their mom real mom ..

Michael: Look Mary they meet their mother everyday and there's nothing to be away from .. i need you and you know that love!!!

Mary: i need to take a shower

Michael: you want me to join you?

Mary: Sure Honey!

I will spennd each and every moment with him now .. cause i think it's time to clear things up ..

I take shower with Michael and had sex of course .. after we get dressed i started to kiss him with passion ..

Michael: Honey are you alright?

Mary: why your asking this?

Michael: your kissing me like your going somewhere far .. are you hahaa

Mary: maybe .. now honey go its your recording time ..

Michael: i don't wanna go ..

Mary: your going .. go Michael !!

I don't know why she's kicking me out ! Well i went to recording ..

Michael is at recording .. now im gonna meet the kids .. i went to their room and kiss and hugg them .. now its time to say goodbye .. To Neverland, To Kids, To Michael .. i want him to live with his real family .. Deborah and kids..

..........................

Michael's Pov

Im free .. my recording is finished .. i drive myself home .. i saw so many police cars at Neverland .. what happened ..

Ambulance is there too .. omg .. i run into to the house ..

Officer: Mr.Jackson you cant go in there ..

Michael: WHAT HAPPENED HERE ... WHERE'S MY WIFE!?!!!!!!

Officer: Mr.Jackson your wife committed suicide .. she had a shotgun .. she's no more..

Michael: Haha your kidding Officer .. now tell me where's she?!

Officer: Mr.Jackson im sorry ..

Michael: NO!!!!! *crying* PLEASE NO I WANT HER NOW!! MARY!!!!!!!! BABY WHERE ARE YOU ...

After 5 days .. it was Mary's funeral .. they buried her .. and Michael was totally broken ..

Deborah and Michael aren't together ..

Michael's mind was repeating her words .. Officer hand Michael a note .. it was wriiten by Mary ..

"Dear Michael,

Im sorry that i put you in this situation .. i wanted you to be hapy with Debbie and Kids .. please dont cry while reading this note .. i know you are .. so stop! Baby im happy that you were always in love with me .. and i swear i love you too .. if you still love me than please take care of yourself and kids .. the dress i wore at our wedding is the most special thing for me .. i lose my virginity to you... And i will always remember the first i felt your skin against mine .. your soft lips .. and the faces you made during sex haha .. dont you ever think that im gone cause i will always be there for you .. JUST CALL MY NAME AND I'LL BE THERE! .. I Love You Michael, I Love You! ..