Loving You: Chapter 18

Michael and Mary was really in a mood to have a chat together*

Mary: so Mr.Jackson she asked you 'Are You A Virgin'! And you said "Im A Gentleman" .. i didn't get that?

Michael: Mrs.Jackson it means that I'm a man so i had sex haha that's weird to say !

Mary: what's with Brooke?

Michael: aah she's my all time crush! I love her ..

Mary get angry and she cried and ran out the living room to my room Michael was very worried that what happened?

He followed Mary and she locked the door..

Michael: open the door Love what happened ?! Tell me just open the damn door!! *Michael shouted*

Mary: just go away, you don't love me .. you love brooke you said it bu yourself!!!

Michael: i didn't mean that she's my love .. she's my good friend and i liked her as a friend why don't you understand .. just open the door ..

Mary opened the door and Michael started to kissing her

Michael: i love you okay .. just you no one else .. you gave me everything .. your love, virginity, care and the happiness no one could ever gave me .. your the only one in my life do you understand!!

Mary: it really hurts when you say that you love another lady ..

Michael: i will never ever say that again i promise !

Michael started to kissing Mary and he held her in his arms and put her on the bed gently .. Michael undoing Mary's dress and kissing softly all around her body than Mary started unbotton Michael's shirt ..

Michael: that's the first time i feel something's burning inside of me .. i want it so badly!! I want you so badly!!

Mary: Do me Michael!!

Michael kissing Mary's body and than Michael put his thing into Mary's vagina ..

Mary: Ahhhh!!!......Michael.....that.....hurts.... FUCK!!!!!!!!!

Michael: keep calm don't move, let me do it okay!!

Michael started to in and out his thing .. Mary was moaning so loudly .. there was no one because Neverland was totally empty all servants was on a vocation ..

Mary: ahh .. slow down baby please!!!!

A teardrop falls from Mary's eye .. Michael was really fucking her hard .. like he have no mercy on her .. she was shouting and yelling but he didn't stop .. Michael held Mary and lay down her on the sofa and starting doing the thing ..

After having a romantic sex Michael and Mary fell asleep because it was 3am ..

.............

Next morning 9am

.............

Mary woke up very early she saw Michael sleeping

Mary: awww my baby.. how precious he look when he's sleeping .. I'm blessed!!!

I should take a shower first ..

Michael: you can't !!

Mary: oh sorry i didn't mean to wake you up so early i was going to take shower im so sorry Michael..

Michael: thats fine but you cant take shower!

Mary: what why??

Michael: you cant take shower without me haha

Mary: oh my God Micheal no that's so embarrassing ..

Michael: why is that embarrassing? We had sex last night and you think taking a shower together is embarrassing .. come on babe let's do it !!

Mary: ah okay !! But no hanky panky at all

Michael: haha thats impossible

Mary and Michael started to take shower, Michael started to kissing her Mary cut off the kiss ..

Mary: i told you Michael no hanky panky!! What now?

Michael: i want to .. please don't stop me

Mary: argh your fans think that your so innocent and shy and look at you!! Ufff i think i have to record a interview for this haha

Michael: i don't take shower with my fans !!!

When the they done bathing Michael and Mary went to they're wardrobe and wore the same colors .. Michael wore A black shirt and white jacket and Mary wore A white shirt and black jacket ...