• one

I am brave, I am bruised
i am who I'm meant to be
this is me.

Today marked the 1st of September 1993, Seraphina knew that keeping her disappointment of a daughter at home any longer would ruin her reputation, so she decided to send Ophelia off to Hogwarts after already missing 2 years

Ophelia clipped up her trunk before sitting it beside her bedroom door. She sure wasn't going to miss her psychopath of a mother. Ophelia glanced at the photo on her window shield. It's been 2 years since her brother Archer got killed and she sure did miss him more everyday. It pained her that she couldn't see the young boy smile anymore.

Ophelia reached for the photo frame and tucked it into her pocket. She felt a lot happier when she new her brother was close to her, even if it's just through a photo frame. Ophelia took one finally glance around her room before grabbing her trunk and descending her way down the stairs.

"Do you have everything?" Seraphina spat.

Ophelia looked down at her trunk and back up to her mother. "Of course I have everything, wouldn't want to leave anything behind that you can get your filthy hands on."

Seraphina sent a glare to her daughter. "You're just like your father Ophelia, a dramatic, smart mouth little freak, but then again you look like me so that's a point for you."

Ophelia rolled her eyes. "I'd rather take after my father then a disappointment of a mother."

Seraphina took Ophelia's wrist harshly before disapparating to Kings Cross Station. Ophelia's feet hit the ground harshly as she shook out of her mother's grip.

"The only person you associate yourself with is Lucius Malfoy's son, no one else or I won't hesitate to disown you." Seraphina snapped glaring at Ophelia.

"Yeah, whatever, can I go now?" Ophelia asked. Seraphina just scoffed before walking away from her daughter.

Ophelia was just minding her own business until she felt someone tap her shoulder. "Ophelia, why are you here?"

"Draco, hi. Mother decided I was holding down her reputation so she sent me here. Said I can't associate myself with anyone except from you, or she'll disown me."

"She's absolutely mad, don't worry though Phelia, even if you hang out with the Gryffindors I won't tell her." Draco said giving her a small smile.

Ophelia gave him a small smile before going her separate way. Ophelia took her first step onto the Hogwarts express and grinned, she past many compartments before finding a semi empty one. Ophelia shrugged to herself before sitting down across from the man.

Ophelia leaned on the window as she put her feet up, the man watched her curiously from behind his jacket that was slumped against the window covering his face. The man only had to take one look at the girl before he realised who she looked like. Her hair was a reddish brown, pale green eyes that matched her mother's and a smile to match her fathers.

Ophelia looked over at the man before deciding to speak up. "I'm Ophelia White."

The man froze as he heard the last name, he then felt extremely sorry for the girl. "Remus Lupin, in the new D.A.D.A teacher." He smiled softly at her.

"Ahh I see, I'm new here too actually." Ophelia grinned.

Remus sat up straight removing the jacket from his face. "What brings you here so late?" He asked curiously.

"My mother, she's a real bitch you know. I wish Archer got to come with me, he would have loved this place." She frowned.

Remus noticed the frown etched upon her face. "Is Archer your brother?"

"Yeah, he passed away 2 years ago.. from u-uh, an accident." She lied, holding back tears.

Remus sent her a look of pity. "I'm sorry for your loss, chocolate?" He asked.

"Oh yes please! I haven't had candy since I went to Draco's for my 12th birthday." She grinned. "We hid in the gardens so Cissy couldn't find us pigging out." She snorted at the memory.

"You seem rather close with this boy." Remus smiled.

"Oh yes! He's my cousin actually from my dads side. He's also my bestfriend, I spend most of my time there just to get away from my mother."

"You seem to hate your mother why?" Remus knew it was a stupid question to asked, he knew exactly what Seraphina White was like.

"I'd rather not say." She muttered, fidgeting with her fingers.

Remus nodded, and decided to leave the young girl in peace. Remus only hoped she didn't turn out as dramatic as her father.

A/N: Hey lovely's! I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I can't wait to write more about Remus and Ophelia, he's going to give Ophelia the family love she never got from her mother.

Can you guess who Ophelia's father is yet, I've been throwing out some major hints wink wink.

Anyways I love you all!
- elizabeth
❤️