• seven

Take, a piece of my
heart, and make it all
your own.

"Ophelia wake up! It's breakfast time!" James! voice rang through her ear

Ophelia opened her eyes and looked up, "James, how on earth did you get in my dorm?" She yawned.

"Faye let me in! Now come on get dressed, I'm starving!"

"I'll meet you down stairs, in around five." Ophelia said, getting up out of her bed and towards her bathroom.

"Alright! Better hurry up!" James exclaimed, before running out of the dorm and downstairs.

Ophelia took a nice refreshing shower, after stepping out she did a quick drying spell on her hair before putting it up into a high ponytail. After Ophelia was finished getting dressed she made her way downstairs and met up with James.

"Took you long enough," James laughed, as they walked towards the Great Hall,

"I took five minutes James!," Ophelia scoffed,

"More like ten." James said, grinning as they made their way over to the Hufflepuff table.

"Morning Cedric!" Ophelia said, taking a seat beside him,"

"Morning Philly." Cedric smiled, stuffing a piece of toast in his mouth.

Ophelia was running through the halls full speed, she was on a mission to find Draco. Turning every corner in sight she finally bumped into who she was looking for.

"Ophelia?" Draco said, raising his eyebrow,

"Draco, hi!" Ophelia said, catching her breath,

"You ok?" Draco asked, amused,

"Fine! I was actually looking for you!"

Draco raised his eyebrow, "Is that so, why?" He asked.

Ophelia grinned brightly, a grin Draco knew all to well, "I have dungbombs, I really want to let one off beside Potter,"

"I'm definitely in!" Draco laughed,

"Let's go then!"

The pair made their way towards where Harry was sat. Silently Ophelia gave Draco the dungbomb which resulted with him accidentally drop it.

"Oh for Merlin sake, Draco what the hell!" Ophelia yelled,

"I didn't mean to drop it! My hands were slippery!" Draco replied,

"That was the only one I had with me!"

Draco rolled his eyes, "I'm sorry!" He laughed

"Better be, I payed good money for that," Ophelia whined,

Draco scoffed, "I'll buy you more, now come on this get out of this sink,"

"The stink you caused." Ophelia muttered, causing the both of them to laugh.

Harry was watching the pair from where he sat.  He wouldn't admit it, but he was jealous at how easily Draco could talk to Ophelia without her being rude. Harry tried to speak to her on multiple occasions but it either turned out with Ophelia embarrassing him, or with Harry saying something sarcastic and rude.

Harry wanted to try his best to make Ophelia tolerate him, but Harry knew it would take a far amount of work. Harry ran his fingers through his hair furiously before getting up and running after Ophelia and Draco. Harry called out Ophelia's name multiple times until she finally turned around instructing Draco to keep walking.

"What do you want Potter?" Ophelia hissed, her eyes burning with hatred,

Harry frowned slightly before fixing his posture and painting on a fake smile, "I know you hate me, but can we at least try to be friends? Please?"

Ophelia thought about it for a minute, she didn't really have a problem with Harry, only the fact that he was rude to Draco. Ophelia knew it was wrong to have hatred against someone for something stupid, so she decided to let it go.

Ophelia smiled at the boy, "Sure I guess, but you have to make this friendship worth it," she said,

Harry's eyes lit up, a big grin spread across his face "Oh, don't worry I will! I won't mess anything up, I promise!"

"How about we head to the Great Hall? I'll sit with you, Hermione and Ron and we can get to know each other?" Ophelia suggested,

"Sure!"

What the pair didn't know is that they'd both start falling for each other in a few years, they'd go through many fights and heartbreaks, but they'd only come back stronger.

(Not edited.)

Hey hey hey! I missed writing this story, I love it so much it's definitely my favourite, I adore James and Ophelia's friendship.

Harry and Ophelia are finally becoming soft for each other! uwu
I can't wait to work on their friendship!

Reaction picture of the chapter:

I'm going to go watch Thor Ragnarok soon, yeye

Anyways love y'all!!

-elizabeth❤️