• sixteen

I know I said
I'll be your friend
but it's too hard.

The smell of bacon filled the house, Mrs Weasley was cooking up a storm making sure that everyone is well fed before the long walk to the Quidditch World Cup

The smell of bacon filled the house, Mrs Weasley was cooking up a storm making sure that everyone is well fed before the long walk to the Quidditch World Cup. Ophelia sat up in her fold out bed, rubbing her eyes gently before getting up and making her way down stairs.

Ophelia was greeted by Mrs Weasley with a kind smile, "Goodmorning Ophelia, sleep well?"

"Indeed! Thank you for letting Harry and I stay," Ophelia said with a warm smile,

Mrs Weasley brushed it off, "Oh don't stress dear, it's nothing, we're glad you're here.
The twins haven't stopped talking about you all summer,"

Ophelia blushed a crimson red as she pulled the kitchen chair out and sat down. Harry whom was woken up by Hermione came trailing down the stairs behind Hermione, his hair sticking up in multiple directions. Ophelia sent the boy a welcoming smile before biting out of her toast.

Harry took a set across from Ophelia, smiling up at her as she blushed. Hermione watched the pair curiously then gave a knowing look to Ron. Ron who wasn't paying attention looked back at Hermione confused, "What?" He asked,

"Oh for gosh sakes Ronald, do you ever pay attention?" Hermione snapped, Ophelia let out a little laugh causing Ron to glare at her,

"Of course I pay attention! Sorta..." Ron said,

Ophelia shook her head, "Give the boy a break Hermione."

After the Weasley's, Hermione, Ophelia and Harry finished their breakfast, the group began their journey to the Quidditch Cup, Ophelia stuck by Harry along the journey.

"Where exactly are we going?" Harry turned to Ron,

Ron shrugged, "Don't know. Hey Dad! Where are we going?"

Arthur faced the two boys, "Haven't the foggiest, keep up!"

The group kept walking until they ran met Amos, Ophelia knitted her brows in confusion.

"Arthur! It's about time son." Amos said,

"Sorry Amos. Some of us had a bit of
a sleepy start. This is Amos Diggory
everyone, he works with me at the ministry."
Someone then jumped from the tree, "this strapping young lad must be Cedric, am I right?"

Cedric looked at Ophelia then back at Arthur, "Yes sir,"

Cedric gave one last smile towards Arthur before making his way towards Ophelia, the pair then began catching up as they headed towards a big hill. As they made their way upon the hill there was a Portkey disguised as a boot. Ophelia looked at it in confusion.

"Grab onto it," Cedric said, as he grabbed onto the boot himself,

Ophelia looked at him as if he was mad, "Grab onto it? What the bloody hell is this?"

"It's a portkey, it'll teleport us to the cup, now grab on,"

Ophelia grabbed onto the portkey along with Harry, a sensation of being sucked into something took over her. It was an uncomfortable feeling.

"Let go!" Arthur yelled,

"Is he bloody mad?!" Ron said to Harry,

"Just let go!" Amos yelled at them,

Ophelia let go and felt herself falling, with a thud her body hit the ground, a groan leaving her mouth. She looked up to see Cedric, Amos and Arthur were making their way towards the ground smoothly, she scoffed.

Once Cedric was on the ground he quickly made his way over to Ophelia, helping her up from the ground. Harry watched the pair with a scowl before walking off to catch up with Ron.

Hermione and Ginny gave Ophelia a look, they both knew Ophelia and Cedric would be Hogwarts finest couple, just give it a couple of weeks.

Making their way towards the dozens of tents, Ophelia slipped over, causing her to land in the mud. Ron turned back and started laughing at the girl, Ophelia glared at the ginger haired boy before flipping him off.

"Better watch your step Philly," Ron snorted,

Ophelia rolled her eyes at Ron's comment as Cedric helped her up, "Sorry Ronald, I got distracted trying to figure out what species of beast you are,"

Ron's mouth dropped, his cheeks tinting red in embarrassment as everyone laughed.

"I'm only kidding Ron, I know you're a troll."

(Not edited)

A/N: Guys I came down with something yesterday, and it was my birthday. So I was sick on my birthday.

Anyways how is everyone? We're almost at 3k reads can you believe it! I love you all so much thank you for the support! ❤️

Reaction meme of the chapter:

I love you all 3000! ❤️❤️

-elizabeth❤️