• twenty one

I don't see you,
You're not in every
window I look through.

Harry, that's all that was running through Ophelia's mind

Harry, that's all that was running through Ophelia's mind. No matter how hard she tried to fight off the thoughts of him, nothing worked. It's been a whole week since the two shared their little moment, they haven't talked since.

What scares Ophelia the most when around Harry is that, she feels the emotions she once felt when around Cedric. Ophelia told herself, she wouldn't think much of it, but it was eating up her insides. She was scared at the thought of accidentally letting it slip and Harry not feeling the same emotions towards her.

Ophelia got up slowly from her spot on the bench, grabbing her books and piling them into her bag. It was beginning to get dark and dinner was about to be served. On her way to the Great Hall, Ophelia met up with James,

"Good evening Philly, have a good day?"

"Yeah, for once I actually did," Ophelia replied, as she sat down with James at the Hufflepuff table,

James grabbed a slice of treacle tart, "That's great!" He said, taking a bite out of it, "Oh look our letters are here!"

One by one, the owls began dropping letters. Ophelia was ecstatic when one landed in her lap, her mood then changed to fear after she saw the cursive letters of her mothers writing. Opening the letter with shaking hands, Ophelia took a deep breath before beginning to read the letter.

Daughter,

It has come to topic that you're not associating yourself with the people I specifically told you to associate yourself with. I am beyond disappointed in you Ophelia, you're a reckless foolish child, I can't believe you'd disobey your own mothers orders. I heard you met your disgrace of a father, turns out your much more disgraceful then he is, it must run in his family genes.

Don't bother coming home, I'll have your stuff sent to Hogwarts immediately. Good luck finding a place to live daughter, I'm sure no one would want a freak inside their home.

Regards,

Your disappointed mother

Ophelia's hands shook violently, her lips began to tremble and her eyes began to water. She knew her mother was going to disown her one day, but she wouldn't have guessed she would disown her own daughter at the age of thirteen,

"Ophelia? Is everything ok?" James questioned,

Ophelia shook her head before excusing her self and making her way out the Great Hall. Harry got up as soon as Ophelia ran out, he looked over at James, giving him a questioning look, James shook his head, indicating he didn't know what was wrong with his bestfriend,

Harry searched the whole castle for Ophelia, the one place he didn't check was the astronomy tower, so carefully making his way up there, he spotted the girl slumped against a wall, sobs raking her body.

The sight before him made his heart shatter, never has Harry seen Ophelia so broken. quietly making his way towards her, he kneeled down so he was at her exact height. He took her chin carefully with his fingers and lifted it up so she was now looking at him.

"You don't have to tell me what's wrong, just know I'm always going to be here," Harry reassured, taking her hand in his,

Ophelia smiled faintly, "Mother disowned me, I have nowhere to go Harry. I can't go to Uncle Remus, he has other problems to worry about, I can't go to dads, because he's not cleared. I don't know what to do Harry," She cried,

"We'll figure something out," Harry comforted,

Out of nowhere, Harry began hearing footsteps, the footsteps continued until a bleach blonde was now visible. Harry sighed, before adverting his gaze towards Ophelia. "We'll get through this together,"

"Ophelia!" Draco yelled, running towards the girl whom, was still slumped against the wall, "What the hell have you done Potter?"

Harry put his hands up in surrender, "I didn't do anything,"

"He's right Draco," Ophelia whispered, giving Draco the letter her mother wrote,

Draco's face changed to an angry expression as he read the letter, all Draco felt was hatred towards Ophelia's mother and concern towards Ophelia,

"You can live with us," Draco finally said,

Ophelia shook her head, "I don't want to make your parents feel the need to take me in,"

"Ophelia, does it look like I care? You have nowhere to go, you're coming home with me, I'll write a letter to mother tonight," Draco said, pulling the girl into a hug,

"Thank you," Ophelia whispered to her cousin, who was more like a brother,

"I'd do anything to keep you safe Ophelia," Draco promised,

Tears started falling from Ophelia's eyes, alerting Draco she was upset, "Hey" Draco cooed, "It's ok, I'm here, everything's going to be fine, I've got you,"

Ophelia was thankful for Draco, she wouldn't know where she'd be without him. She was thankful that she grew up with someone who would show her what family love was supposed to be. Sticking by each other when things get rough, and always being there with whatever they have to go through.

And that is what Draco will always do for Ophelia, be there for her.

(Not edited.)

A/N: Hey!! We are so close to 5k!! Let your friends know about this book and help me reach this huge achievement! I love you all so much and honestly wouldn't be here without you all!

Thank you for the supported and endless amount of love you give towards this book! I love you all so so much!

Reaction meme of chapter:

You guys know it, I love you all 3000

You guys know it, I love you all 3000. ❤️

-elizabeth❤️