• fourteen

You know me the best,
you know my worst, see
me hurt, but you
don't judge.

You know me the best,you know my worst, seeme hurt, but youdon't judge

Remus sat at his desk with a mug of hot chocolate beside him. Ophelia was yet to wake up from her slumber. The creek of a door was heard meaning Ophelia has just woken up.

Remus stood up and smoothed down his pants, he walked into the kitchen and began brewing up a hot chocolate for Ophelia. During Ophelia's stay Remus introduced her to hot chocolate, ever since then she hasn't been able to go a day without the delicious drink.

"Good morning Uncle Remus!" Ophelia said, pulling out a stool to sit on.

Remus gave the girl a smile before placing the hot chocolate in front of her, "Good morning Philly, sleep well?"

"Yep! Ron sent me a letter this morning, he told me about his Egypt trip last summer," Ophelia gushed, "I've always wanted to go to Egypt,"

"Maybe when Sirius' name is clear he can take you," Remus said, putting the empty mug in the sink,

Ophelia grinned, "And you can come! It won't be a trip without my two favourite people!"

Remus let out a chuckle, "We can consider it, now what would you like to do today?"

"I have something in mind," Ophelia smirked.

"Wake up sunshine," Ophelia whisper yelled, climbing through Harry's window,

Harry whom was sitting on his bed turned around, his eyes widening in shock, "What the fu-"

"Language!" Ophelia joked, "Come on, we're kidnapping you for the day,"

Harry stood up instantly, searching for some muggle money, Ophelia frowned, his life was definitely not treating him well, "On second thoughts, we're kidnapping you for the summer, pack your trunk let's go bitch,"

Harry grinned, shoving his belongings in his trunk and grabbing his wand, "Let's go then, this place has been hell and I've only been here for two weeks,"

The journey down the window was harder then getting up, by the end of it Ophelia dropped dramatically to the ground only to be yanked up by Harry, Ophelia rolled her eyes leading him to where Remus said he would wait,

"Surpriseee!" Ophelia announced to Remus, Remus looked at Ophelia then at the trunk in Harry's hand, he then raised his eye brows,

"When you said you were going to see Harry, I never thought you'd intend to kidnap him," Remus admitted, although he was amused,

Ophelia smirked, a smirk that resembled her fathers whenever he got was getting into mischief, "Well the Dursley's are a bunch of losers, and I can't leave Harry with a bunch of losers, so I kidnapped him,"

"She climbed through my window," Harry chimed in, Ophelia nodded, "Yes I climbed through his window, it was rough getting back down,"

Remus shook his head pinching the bridge of his nose, "You both are much like your fathers,"

"No way, we are much cooler then them, we will be the best mischief makers Hogwarts has ever encountered," Ophelia stated, Harry nodded along amused, "Yes! What Ophelia said,"

Remus rolled his eyes playfully, "Come on you two, it's getting late we best head home,"

Grabbing onto Ophelia and Harry, Remus disapparated back to his cottage, once they arrived Ophelia lead Harry to the room he would be staying in, it wasn't much but it felt like home for awhile.

Ophelia gave the boy a small smile before helping him unpack his belongings. It didn't take long until the pair were finished and heading down to dinner.

"Hell yeah! We're having mashed potatoes!" Ophelia chirped, "Oh how they have grown on me the past 13 years of my life!"

Remus shared a worried look with Harry, he then diverted his gaze from Harry to Ophelia, "Grown on you?"

"It's all my mother ever fed me, mashed potatoes and sometimes chicken, I'm not complaining though best meal ever,"

Harry frowned, the Dursley aren't even that horrid towards him, they bothered to actually give the boy a decent meal.

Remus gave the girl a sympathetic smile, he knew sooner or later matters would come to into his own hands while Sirius was still in hiding, and he would have to put Seraphina in Azkaban himself. He won't complain when the time comes, the horrid things she's done, she deserves life in Azkaban.

(Not edited.)

A/N: Heyyy, sorry it's took so long to write a chapter, I've been extremely busy with school and assignments! I promise to keep updating every weekend, at least I'll try too! I love you all very much and thank you all for 2k reads! It's truely amazing. I'm accomplishing my dreams all because of you guys! I can't thank you all enough!

I wish everyone going back to school luck! And I hope this school year is full of happiness and joy!

As for the people who are still in school like the Australian's (me) I hope all is going well and you all are having a great term 3 so far!

Reaction meme of the chapter:

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! SENDING MY LOVE TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING MY BOOK!

much love!

-elizabeth❤️