• twenty three

So open your eyes
and see, the way our
horizons meet.

So open your eyes and see, the way our horizons meet

Dear Ophelia

I heard about the Tournament. I know for sure you didn't put you name in, your my daughter and I trust you dearly. I'll be with you and Harry every step of the way throughout this tournament.

I miss you very dearly and I'm sending you all my love. Stay safe for me okay, I couldn't deal with seeing you hurt. I love you sunshine.

Love
Dad.

Ophelia smiled brightly at the letter in front of her. Even though she only met her father a couple months ago, she loved him so much. Getting up Ophelia tucked her letter into her pocket and made her way over towards Harry.

Noah watched curiously from the Slytherin table as to what she was doing. As Ophelia caught his gaze, he quickly lost it by looking down at his empty plate, a slightly visible blush on his cheeks.

Ophelia smirked to herself, Harry who watched the whole encounter scoffed, "What do you see in him?"

Ophelia raised a brow, "That he's sculpted by the gods,"

"More like sculpted by the trolls," Harry muttered, with a roll of his eyes,

Ophelia scoffed, "Jealous are you?"

"Me jealous? No way! There's nothing to be jealous of, look at him," Harry stated, twiddling with his thumbs,

Ophelia raised her eyebrow, "Then if there's nothing to be jealous of, I'm going to sit with him,"

"No!" Harry yelled, causing people to look at him,

Ophelia rolled her eyes ignoring the boy, before getting up and making her way over to the Slytherin table. She smiled brightly at Noah, before turning her attention to Draco.

For the remainder of breakfast Draco and Ophelia chatted freely, with Noah stealing a few glances at the girl. Draco noticed this from the corner of his eye and chuckled.

"I think you have an admirer," Draco pointed out,

Ophelia rolled her eyes at the boy, "I only just met him last night, there's no way,"

"Anything is possible," Draco stated, "I can see the way he looks at you," He sing songed, winking at her before getting up, and beginning to leave,

"Draco!" Ophelia yelled, "Hey! Don't leave you loser, get back here,"

As the first task was coming close, Ophelia was a complete mess, she was scared of what could happen to Harry. A million thoughts were rushing through her mind, causing her to feel uneasy.

For the remainder of the day, Ophelia attended three classes, her Defence Against Dark Art class left her tears, memories of the Cruciatus curse invading her mind.

Draco spent most of his free period searching for his missing cousin. He knew by the look on Ophelia's face during class, that she was traumatised, and it hurt him.

Rounding the corner, Draco was met with a heart breaking cry. The cry belonged to his cousin, that was more of a sister to him. "Ophelia?"

Ophelia looked up, tears streaming down her pale face, "Hey, Hey, It's ok," Draco whispered softy, "You're ok," He said bringing her into a hug,

"I was so scared, it reminded me of her, Draco what if she wants revenge,"

Draco shook his head, "We won't let her touch you,"

"Define we," Ophelia whispered,

Draco sent her a soft smile, "Me, Potter, The Weasleys, Mother and Father, Sirius, Lupin and loads more Ophelia. We won't let her touch you,"

"That's the nicest thing I've heard you ever say about someone," Ophelia laughed, wiping her tears,

Draco rolled his eyes an, "Don't get used to it," He laughed,

"Wasn't planning too," Ophelia laughed along with him,

"Ophelia, you know I'd do anything to keep you safe right?" Draco said,

"Would you?" Ophelia asked,

"Of course I would, you're like a sister to me Ophelia, I'd be lost without you,"

Ophelia smiled brightly at her cousin, "Thank you,"

"You deserved to be loved Ophelia, there are plenty of people out there that cherish you, including me, we love you, don't let anyone else tell you otherwise," Draco said, "And we all know Potter and Bentley love you," He teased,

"Oh shove off, but seriously Draco, thank you for everything," Ophelia smiled, 

(Not edited.)

A/N: IM BACKKK, sorry it took so long to upload I've been superrr busy.

I saw Shawn Mendes 1 week ago I'm Sydney, it was the best time of my life.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!! I love you all 3000! ❤️

-elizabeth❤️