• twelve

the stars in the sky can
see how you're perfectly
wrong for me.
(warning: if you don't like people talking about abuse then I recommend you don't read the ending of this chapter! 💕)

Today was the day Ophelia would be seeing her father for the first time. She doesn't know that though, she doesn't know she'll end up in the shrieking shack after running after Ron, she doesn't know her father was the reason Ron got dragged in the first place.

Ophelia was enjoying the breeze as she sat below the tree next to the Black Lake. She had a book in her lap, an astronomy book to be exact. Ophelia enjoyed astronomy, it was her strongest subject here at Hogwarts.

"Ophelia!" Draco yelled, Ophelia shifted her gaze to the hill and rolled her eyes,

"What do you want?" Ophelia asked.

Draco grinned, "Come hang out with me,"

"Okay fine, but your baboon friends better not annoy me or I won't hesitate to hex them," Ophelia replied rolling her eyes.

Draco, Ophelia, Crabbe and Gould stood leaning up against the stones, they were chatting about their classes until Draco of course spotted the golden trio and decided to cause a scene,

"Come to see the show?" Draco smirked,

Hermione glared at the boy, "You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!"

Ron groaned, "Hermione no! He's not worth it,"

Hermione pulled her wand away from Draco's neck before turning around, Draco started laughing causing Ophelia to hold in her laughter also. Hermione noticed this and turned around quickly, punching Draco right in the nose, Crabbe and Goyle grabbed Draco and quickly fled the scene.

Ophelia was fuming, she knew Draco was riling Hermione up, but violence is never the answer, "Are you serious?" Ophelia snapped, "Was punching him in the nose really the right way to go?"

"That was bloody brilliant!" Ron exclaimed,

Ophelia glared at Ron before turning back to Hermione, "I'm absolutely mad at you right now,"

"I mean he did deserve," Hermione mumbled,

"Deserved It?! No one deserves to be associated with violence unless it's something really bad!" Ophelia hissed, a sudden hatred towards Hermione was growing. Hermione kept quiet, not daring to say another word.

"Scabbers!" Ron yelled, chasing after his rat,

Ophelia rolled her eyes, "Oh for Merlin's sake Ron, keep proper grip on that rodent,"

"I guess we better follow him," Harry said from beside her.