• six

I was getting kinda used
to being someone you loved.

Ophelia, Fred, George and James were sat outside under the large tree beside the Black Lake

Ophelia, Fred, George and James were sat outside under the large tree beside the Black Lake. Ophelia hasn't told anyone but Remus about the dog she found the other evening. Opehlia has this weird feeling telling her that, that dog means something to her, but she decided to ignore it.

"So, Hogsmeade weekend is coming up." Fred said, tapping his fingers.

"And your point is?" James asked, throwing pebbles into the lake.

"Why don't all four of us go together, we'll show you around." George suggested.

Opehlia nodded her head, "That sounds great! I can't wait to visit Honey Dukes and buy all the candy In their!"

"Have I ever told you, you eat a lot?" Stated James, rolling his eyes.

"On a daily basis!" Ophelia giggles, grinning.

"Well I love it, you're my spirit animal keep it up!"

Ophelia rolled her eyes, "You're weird."

"So I've been told!" James beamed.

Ophelia was on her way to the Hufflepuff common room, when she rounded the corner she was knocked to the ground by a force.

"Merlin, I am so sorry." The voice apologised .

Ophelia look up and narrowed her eyes at the person, her eyes softening when she saw who it was, "Cedric, it's fine don't worry about it!" Ophelia assured.

"So, how have you been? Enjoying Hogwarts so far?" Cedric asked, smiling at the girl.

"It's great! Although I don't really like Snape, he's too rude to the Gryffindors." Opehlia replied, scrunching her nose at the thought of the greasy haired potion master.

"No one likes Snape." Cedric laughed.

Opehlia let out a laugh turning on her heel, "I better get going, lots of studying to do! I'll see you at Dinner Cedric!"

"Bye!" Cedric called out. Cedric frowned as he watched Ophelia turned the corner, he knew he was falling for the Hufflepuff girl.

"Why do I have so much potions homework?" Ron groaned, putting his head on the table.

Ophelia rolled her eyes, "Oh Ronnikins, complaining won't get you very far."

"Hark whose talking, you complain nearly everyday." Ron sassed.

"Yeah I know, but I have good reasons to complain."

"Harry's a good reason?" James interrupted, smirking at Ophelia.

"Shut it." Ophelia snapped.

James and Ron tried holding in their laughter, but failed when they saw the look on Ophelia's face.

"I hate you guys." Ophelia frowned.

"We love you too." James grinned, patting Ophelia's head.

"When you're not being annoying." Ron said.

Ophelia gasped dramatically, "That hit me, right in the heart."

"Stop being Dramatic." Harry said, sitting down beside her.

"No one asked for your opinion toerag." Ophelia replied, glaring at the boy.

"Everyone has to express their opinion one way or another." Harry shrugged.

"Is that so then?" Ophelia said smirking, "Well then, you're an annoying jerk who thinks very highly of himself. You don't give a damn about your friends as you're always snapping at the poor kids, You also really need to leave my cousin alone."

Harry was shocked, his mouth opened as he was ready to say something, then he closed it knowing Ophelia would probably snap at him again.

"I'm sorry." Harry muttered, gathering his belongings and standing up, "I'll see you later Ron," He said as he turned on his heel and began rushing out the Great Hall.

"That was," Ron began.

"Amusing?" James finished holding in a laugh.

"Yes, that."

(Not edited.)

A/N: Hey hey hey! How is everyone? I'm doing ok, I'm sick right now which sucks.

I'm seeing Endgame on Friday hopefully, I can't wait! (to be emotionally unstable)

I love you all so much ty for the support.

-elizabeth❤️