baby flower🌻

little: haechan || caregiver: mark
ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ

the view outside was relaxing; it was misty and it drizzled a bit and the soft tapping sounds of the raindrops served as a lullaby for the peaceful couple that cuddled in their sleep. mark was smiling in his "sleep" as he gripped onto his sunshine tighter; but get this, he was already awake. mark just decided to stay still in his paradise-esque place beside haechan.

the younger one, however, was deep asleep. he instinctively suckled onto his dummy at a regular pace, his breathing was stable and his hazelnut-coloured hair was messy but still, he looked so pure and angelic. mark smiled to himself, wondering what the fuck he did to get the sun himself to be his one and only.

that had been the set-up until hyuck began shuffling and sleepily rubbing his eyes with his sweater paws. "mark..." his voice was muffled by his pacifier so he decided to remove it and stare at the blushing male beside him. "like what you see?" haechan joked, laughing straight after. "shut up." "awee, markie's blushing!" mark sighed then chuckled before pulling hyuck closer. "what's making you hella cheeky, sunshine?"

"i dunno." haechan shrugged, cutely if mark could add up to that.. "maybe it's cuz i was born this way.." the younger one shrugged again and damn here goes mark being the panicked bitch he is, blushing and being all nervous and shit because of how whipped he was for hyuck. mark decided to get himself together and carry hyuck out of the room. "what does my baby flower wanna eat, hmm?"

🌻

"not wike that!" hyuck cutely grumbled, crawling to where mark stacked blocks before dramatically sighing. "is it wrong, sweets?" "duh! is supposed be wike zis!" haechan was a sassy one, big or little and that duh confirms it. mark just laughed at his baby who was concentrating on properly stacking the blocks. "not funny, daddy." hyuck said, puffing his cheeks while glaring at the elder one. "no no, you see-" mark smiled and cupped haechan's cheeks. "you're just so cute~!"

"hyuckie knows he cute b-but wh-what bout dada?" again, he's a sassy one... "well? what am i, baby boy?" mark asked, genuinely curious as to what his baby would answer. "dada pwetty." haechan murmured, looking away and focusing on his blocks to avoid blushing but mark saw past that; hyuck was an adorable blushing mess and mark couldn't help but uwu at him.

🌻

"haechan-ah! bath time baby!" mark called out as he made his way to the living room only to see the boy colouring away. "don't wanna." "you have to, honey.." hyuck pouted and looked at mark with those iconically adorable doe-like eyes; "hyuckie no wanna take bath dada!" he said, hoping that his cuteness would come in handy once again.

not on my watch, mark thought and smiled at haechan. "don't you wanna play with bubbles, baby?" the caregiver grinned at his baby who already seemed to give in. "and maybe... if my haechannie is a good little prince, we can watch my neighbor totoro?" that's it, mark laughed when hyuck had his arms up, wanting to be carried away.

"many many bubbles, okay dada?" hyuck said with his arms on his hips as he watched the elder one prepare the tub full of warm and bubbly water. "help dada then, hyuckie! a million bubbles ain't so easy."

"but dada vewy vewy stwong!" haechan cheered, making mark laugh yet again. "fine... you're lucky you're cute."