ninety-six line🐰

little: doyoung || caregiver: ten and kun
ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ

doyoung??? with ten??? and kun??? without any tension or arguments??? can that even happen??? well.. no... but it's different when their little bunny slips into headspace.

"doyoung-ah~!" ten would cutely call out for doyoung as he coloured on his colouring book. "nuh-uh no speak ten! quiet~" the little's voice would be muffled by his pacifier and he wouldn't even look at ten in the eye.

ten pouted, faking a few sobs as he inched closer to doyoung. "no~! doyoungie said quiet~!" the bunny whined, pushing ten away from him, harshly chewing onto the rubber teat as ten annoyed him further.

kun would usually stand by a corner, watching these two knuckleheads piss each other off. he says it's funny because ten would always look so defeated and doyoung would ignore it as if ten never existed.

doyoung was the type to retain every bit of his attitude, big or little but one thing's for sure: little doyoung loves kun more than big doyoung does.

back to the pair on the floor; doyoung decided to stand up and leave ten. "hi baby~" kun softly said as doyoung waddled off in kun's direction. "kunnie~! tenten being naughty!" doyoung said, pouting and glaring at ten as he pointed.

kun just stifled his laughs, knowing doyoung would just get offended if he let out even the smallest giggle. "w-why's he being annoying, baby boy?" "c-cuz he m-make noise! ten distuwb doyoung!"

ten then stood up and walked towards the pair. "ten, you just have to piss him off, huh?" "i didn't do sh—" and before ten could finish, kun was already glaring at him.

🐰

after their minuscule squabble, kun gave doyoung a bath and now all three of them were cuddling together. the little baby slipped deeper into headspace and it was a relaxing moment unlike when the sassy little would fight back at everything.

ten was in charge of patting the little' bottom in a soothing and rhythmical way as kun mumbled a lullaby. doyoung's eyes were so damn ready to shut down but hey, he has his final sentences too before taking a nap...

"sowwy doyoungie got angwy~" he sleepily mumbled before finally closing his eyes and sucking onto the pacifier.

"fuck okay that's cute~" ten whispered, followed by a tiny squeal and all kun could do was smile at them admiringly.