oopsie, i forgot🤡

little: jeno || caregivers: dream ^^
ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ

today marks a very special day for jeno and it showed; the boy was wearing the absolute cutest pair of pyjamas in his wardrobe and has been bugging the rest of dream.

"injunie~" "yes?" renjun goes, trying his best to act serious and sophisticated when the cutest little thing was in front of him. jeno nudges him, smiling so wide his eyes start looking like thin bridges. "well?" "well what, honey?"

jeno sighs, annoyed at the smaller member but deciding to be a fighter and move to the next target. "lele~!" he skips over, seeing the younger chinese member of their team. he was... busy; his brain panicking as the little approached and his physical self reading an upside down book.

"yes, baby?" "what day today?" "uh... thursday, bud." well that failed.

probably.

so after those two, he even tried bugging markhyuck who weren't even in the dorm.

"go here!" jisung just sat there, a little on his lap and struggling to breathe because the situation was funny. "jeno, honey, even if—" "no buts, minhyungie!" jeno glared at the phone, making jisung chuckle because hi it was just voice call.

"jeno-yah, why don't you annoy the living s—.... h-heck out of nana first, hmm? we'll come by in like... a decade." hyuck jokes on the other line but instantly regrets it because the boy starts doing tiny sobbing sounds.

jisung, the panicked chick headass he is, rushed to hang up and just went on a whole three minutes of going "uh... uhm.. uhh"

"jeno, don't cry~" jisung mutters, trying his best to make the little look like a happy angel again.

said little, however, just shrugs and hides his face in jisung's shoulder. so much for babysitting while the rest of them get shit.

🤡

jaemin was, for once, scared. after seeing his little one cutely pushing renjun and chenle into greeting him a very happy birthday.

i mean, it wasn't just his plan... renjun helped concoct this bullshit of a surprise party.

"jaem, honey, fuck you." renjun jokes, hearing jaemin's internal monologue about renjun's rare moments of shenanigans.

"guys?" mark mutters, making everyone go silent. "we need to hurry."

🤡

after half an hour of practically begging jeno to go out, here they were at an ice cream parlour. "see? isn't this nice?" jeno just nods, lowkey already happy because at least jisung didn't forget to greet him and come on, park jisung even treated him to ice cream.

"sungie, 'ank you." "chillax buddy, don't go around saying thank you yet."

meanwhile...

"yeah so put that there, those ones over there and don't even bother hiding presents cuz hi, this seems obvious enough." jaemin says as he juggles preparing multiple shit at a time.

"this good?" renjun asks, moving to show chenle and hyuck his painting of their family. "bitch i look like shit." "cuz you naturally do, hyuck." "no i don't."

🤡

let's just say jisung lowkey struggled getting jeno out of some street because of cats and his hyungs highkey struggled because now they were trying to look less like shit.

mark called him, telling him that jaemin's been "worried sick cuz he hasn't seen his baby once this day" or whatever dumb reasoning only for the sake of jeno hearing it.

so when they did get home, the hyungs looked a little whack but not really, with smudges on some of their cheeks and all that jazz. "happy birthday, jen~"

"oh so dweam 'id not fowget?" "nah, we just tried faking it, bun. like... oh oopsie, baby, i forgot—"