secret🤐

little: sicheng || caregiver: taeyong(ft. kun uwu)
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ

whenever the members of wayv do livestreams on instagram or weibo, the 127 members will surely see their unit leader lurking through randomly named accounts.

"hi guys!" the seven guys greeted with wide smiles on their faces. some of the boys were practically hugging each other which worried taeyong a bit...

that is... until... taeyong saw comments going uwu uwu uwu.

the wayv members proceeded to play games and answer fan questions.

taeyong decided to play around the comment section. sicheng-ah, who's your favourite? he asks, highkey hoping winwin says he's the favourite.

"winwinie favowite?" winwin audibly mumbles, his voice going a few pitches higher and his pronunciation out of whack. kun tenses up and whispers something, making taeyong chuckle as he watches.

he remembers being in kun's place all because of nctzens asking the softest of questions to their secret little.

🤐

nct 127 recently just finished promotions for regular and johnny suggested they celebrate the achievements received along the way through a livestream. that stream was when jungwoo ended up crying as he spoke up as to how he felt.

sicheng being baby decided it was sad that he's seeing dear snoopy cry. "no no uwu don't cwy!" winwin whisper-yells and the boys instantly swerve the camera away as winwin cutely waddled closer to jungwoo.

taeyong decided to grab the camera and after a ton of dumb excuses, turned the v-app livestream off.

"baby no—" yuta, johnny and taeil simultaneously said. "but why?" sicheng pouts, nuzzling closer to the now-giggling jungwoo. "baby, we were live~" taeyong singsongs as he goes ahead and carries the little.

🤐

"tyongie-hyung winwinie favowite" sicheng smiles. "he help me a wot wi—" "yEAH NO OUR MANAGERS ARE CALLING US BYE GUYS!" the rest of wayv yell out as taeyong was about to comment. damn ok....