sleepy💤

little: kun || caregiver: wayv
ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ

you might be thinking, no way in hell would kun ever be a little... right? rIgHt? nope; turns out the rest of wayv all just uwu for their leader when he slips..

unfortunately, it's hella rare; rare yet addicting according to the members.

and today was one of those rare jewels. they've been flooded with schedules and the lack of sleep made kun slip the moment their dorm's door opened for them to enter.

"ge? kun-ge?" winwin waved his hand in front of the zoned-out leader, repeatedly chanting "kun" while worriedly staring at him.

this lasted for a few minutes until kun started pouting, looking at winwin with the saddest expression as he yawned and made grabby hands. sicheng grinned, carrying kun into the dorm while smugly smiling at everyone.

"wait, what? no fair, i wanna carry him!" lucas complained, reaching out for kun who turned the other way and rested his head on sicheng's shoulder. "aw come on, are you mad at xixi?" yukhei cutely said, hopping around in an attempt to amuse the boy. "v-vewy angwy." kun sleepily mumbled, glaring at the younger one while snuggling deeper into winwin's embrace.

"why~?" "loud, supew woud. kun wanna sweep." the boys collectively cooed, making their way towards kun to pat his hair or kiss his cheek before sicheng started to stumble. "g-guys.. is it bad that my arm is cramping right at this very moment?" sicheng whispered, hoping that at the very least, hendery would hear amidst the uwu fest they had going on.

luckily, guanheng heard. "here, i'll carry him." he offered, making winwin smile and pass kun to him. kun begun whining because of the sudden cold air that hit him for a split second before eventually settling into hendery's arms. "you're this sleepy?" hendery chuckled while gently rocking back and forth. dejun took this as a signal and started softly singing a lullaby with ten humming along.

while the three of them were lulling kun into a deeper state of slumber, winwin already prepared a change of clothes for kun and was on his way to asking the trio to continue their task in the leader's bedroom and lucas went ahead and got the things they hid for whenever kun slipped: a bottle, a sippy cup, a pacifier and an extremely fluffy blanket.

what did xuxi do with these items? he, alongside yangyang, washed the first three objects before filling the sippy cup up with water and the bottle with some milk before heading to where the others were to give them the things they currently held.

"here, ten." lucas said, passing the relic that is kun's blanket while yangyang handed the bottle and sippy cup over to xiaojun.

"you guys managed to be done faster... wow." hendery commented, making the other two scoff. "it's literally a protocol at this point; you guys lull him to sleep, we prepare these things and we all meet up here."

"but guys.." ten suddenly spoke, making everyone look at him curiously. he just stared at the sleeping boy in front of him, a small, fond grin on his face before he turned to the others.

"tomorrow's a day off, right?" "yeah. so what?" yangyang asked, which made ten's smile fade off. "it's a day off so i hope he won't wake up big."