graduation🎓

little: mark || caregiver: nct dream
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ

may he be big or little, lee minhyung is well aware of what day it is today; his last formal day as an nct dream member. not gonna lie, he dreaded this day like the plague. "makeuri~!" chenle calls out playfully, backhugging the other while laughing. "why's our little lion so pouty, huh?" the young chinese boy asked, making mark pout more.

"is supew bad.." he mumbles, leaving chenle clueless. "what's bad?" "chenle-yah.. seriously?" jaemin says, walking to the room with a bottle on hand. "bruh..." renjun, who just popped out of nowhere, sighed and facepalmed.

"chenle, today's that day." renjun says in his mother tongue, hoping mark's mood won't drop any further. "i-i don't wanna weave, nana.." mark mumbles, looking up at jaemin with glassy eyes. "oh no no no, minhyungie, don't cry." jaemin says hastily, scooting closer to the little and engulfing him into a hug.

the china line of dream felt bad as they watched the scene unfold; they felt extremely bad until an idea clicked. "oh, injun-hyung! have you seen hyuckie, jeno and jisungie?" chenle asks with enthusiasm to amuse their lion cub. renjun obviously picked up on it, smiling brightly before he got up and pretending to check where the three of them were.

and by checking where they were, he meant taking this as a chance to yeet and call fullsun himself. "what?" "hyuck, come the fuck on. it's just one favour!" renjun says, frowning at the thought of a sad little prince. "dude, one favour is asking us to go get groceries at 8am; getting a crap ton of sweets and toys is a whole new favour." jeno butts in, followed by sounds of high-fives.

renjun sighs audibly before glancing at his surroundings in hopes of still being unseen by the others. "it's for markie~" renjun says in a singsong manner, hoping to get the boys' hearts melting. "huang renjun, fuck you." renjun's frown turned to a laugh as he heard the boys talk to their designated chauffeur.

🎓

jaemin and chenle managed to distract mark whilst renjun kept an eye out for the three other boys. they wanted to keep their plan a surprise because... well.. surprises make shit better or so they thought.

"huang renjun! hurry up!" he hears chenle call out in mandarin, making him roll his eyes playfully. "hey ch—" "hey my ass; hurry up!"

and so the boys proceeded to decorate the living room as quietly as possible, setting up a bunch of balloons, plushies and even presents as if it was christmas.

"mark~!" hyuck calls out, smiling ever so brightly before making the room hella dark. "hyuckie? where you?" they heard mark ask and hyuck then proceeded to reach out and grab him before turning the lights back on.

"surprise baby~! you like it?" mark was looking at their living room with an awestruck expression; his smile being brighter than light and his eyes shimmering like the galaxies. the little then choked out a sob. "i-is it bad? minhyungie?" they got worried because who wouldn't? their little baby lion just cried for whatever reason an—

"baby wuv it~!" minhyung says, giggling before pulling each of the dreamies into a group hug. "you're always welcome to stay here, y'know." jeno says, ruffling the little's hair. "you're our little dream baby, of course you can stay for as long as you please~"