pacifier🌼

little: hendery || caregiver: xiaojun
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ

wayv's members have been well aware of hendery's headspace but they haven't really seen him with anything remotely little. sure, the boy was highly playful and mischievous and there were also noticeable changes in his demeanour like his voice's pitch and his vocabulary in general; but still, it was quite an unnoticed occurrence.

"you wanna sit here?" xiaojun asks, recalling the times the younger one would whine over how hard chairs were. "i dunno; am i allowed to?" hendery mutters, avoiding the others' gazes as he set his bag down. "yeah, hendery; you used to love sitting on our laps.." kun says, making hendery pout.

he looked at kun then at xiaojun before sitting next to the eldest. "it's not like it's okay anymore anyways~" "we already said it's fine; come sit." xiaojun ordered, making hendery's pout turn into a small smile. kun then laughs, patting the vacant seat where hendery was about to sit. "besides, sicheng's gonna sit here."

sicheng sashayed his way to his friends' area, smiling and sitting next to kun. "i heard my name?" he asks, making everyone else nod. hendery then looked away from sicheng, avoiding the older's curious look and sharp gaze. "we're at an ice cream parlo—" "it's fine, winwin; no one's gonna shit on them."

🌼

the boys' eyes were all glued to their gadgets and snacks; no one was speaking to anyone except for the soft sounds of pecks and sighs. this program is rated spg. hendery pouted at the sight of the couple near him and decided to fiddle with dejun's phone instead.

"here, play this." xiaojun says, smiling mischievously as he set up a game for hendery to play. the younger one complied, playing the game for a few rounds until he pouted and glanced at xiaojun. "this is difficuwlt though~!" he whines, making the older one chuckle.

hendery then furrowed his brows at the chuckling male. "i'm gonna pway something else instead." "go ahead, heng."

as hendery played, xiaojun was softly patting the boy's legs and this lowkey made the little smile. their time together was peaceful as the two of them played on the gadgets they held onto. "xiaojun~" hendery calls out randomly, making the boy hum in response.

"if i wear a handkerchief, will whatever in my mouth be hidden from sight?" "depends.. why? what do you wanna hide?"

kun's ears caught on and he glanced at sicheng before the couple looked at xiaojun and hendery. "kun knows what i wanna hide.. but like, no. don't tell."

the fact that kun was aware made sicheng and dejun curious and thus, pestering happened. xiaojun frowned, looking at kun and hendery while persistently persuading them to say what it was. "fine~ w-whisper it to him."

🌼

xiaojun finally found out, thanks to kun whispering it to him just minutes ago and now, he just wanted to see the object. "just show me, hendery~!" xiaojun persistently begged, even going into great lengths by trying to reach for the bag.

"no~!" hendery squeaks out as a response but funny thing is, he didn't notice his bag was open. xiaojun saw and smiled triumphantly. "it's hella cute though!" dejun exclaims, smiling at the squirming and blushing hendery. "shut up."