noises🔊

little: haechan || caregiver: johnny
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ

soft footsteps were heard running all over the place. "daddy~!" haechan says in a soft, singsong manner as he entered the room of the tallest 127 member.

no response, at all. this made haechan grumble and walk closer to where johnny slept peacefully. "daddy~" he calls out again, gently shaking the man.

annoyed groans were the only response he received. "sweepyhead." donghyuck says, starting to climb up the blanketed human.

the little smiled as soon as he sat himself down on johnny's sleeping body. "hosey go neigh neigh~" he says, giggling as he bounced up and down.

more groans came out of youngho. haechan didn't care, though; he just continued making cute noises as he bounced. "wishiw wishiw~!" haechan ended up yelling, laughing as the bouncing intensified.

"haechan-ah!" johnny whines, earning a loud laugh from the little sunshine of the house. "daddy wakey?" "yes pudu, daddy wakey." johnny mutters, propping himself up carefully.

haechan smiles brightly, as if he didn't just bounce on johnny like you would on a trampoline. "mowning!" "no no, baby; morning." "moning!" "close enough, sunshine."

🔊

johnny finally got himself and donghyuck ready for the day. "rAWR!" haechan yells, actually startling johnny.

the caregiver playfully glared at the little, causing him to laugh more and more. "up up and away for you, little one~"

now, in johnny's arms, haechan still continued making dumb-ass noises. "dada," haechan calls as johnny walked around whilst carrying him.

"yeah?" again with the damn noises. hyuck started playfully doing raspberry sounds, followed by him clicking his tongue.

🔊

did the little baby sunshine ever calm down with his funny noises? he did.

hyuck just sat on johnny's lap, paci in his mouth and his hands just fiddling with the details of johnny's shirt.

the only noise he made now were cute sucking noises and a few tiny yawns. "sleepy, deer?" johnny asks, laughing at his joke.

no verbal answer; just continuous pacifier sucking and a tiny groan that probably meant "nope."

[lmfao sorry guys😔]