haechan🌞

little: renjun || caregiver: jaemin & jeno
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ

one minute, renjun was having a "sass war" with donghyuck, the next he was protesting with regards to the vocalist's nickname.

"bUT DADA—" renjun would yell out, brows furrowed and his gestures were like a professor of sorts. "hwukie aint even pwetty!" "eXCUSE ME—" "hyuck, please shut up for a hot minute.."

jaemin, being the legitimate mother of this cute little, actually took it to himself to discipline the baby about insulting people and being a little sassy dwarf.

"listen, baby... if you're gonna bully hyuckie like that, santa wouldn't give you a present~" jaemin warns, a small smile appearing on his face when he saw the bits of fear from renjun.

jeno, however, was laughing his damn ass out watching his baby being an ass to haechan. "i mean he has a point—" jeno jokes, earning a scowl from jaemin and donghyuck. "zip it, pinocchio."

to give you guys an idea on why the 2000 liners are like this, haechan aka fullsun heard the parents jeno and jaemin with their renjun as they were conversing about the weather.

"dada, appa~ wookie—" renjun states, a bright smile on his face as he bounced on jeno's lap. "sunshine pwetty!" "it is very pretty, huh? but you're way prettier, bun." jaemin comments, squishing the baby's cheeks.

"but then..." renjun's smile turned into a more serious impression and jeno knew he could expect something badass from this kid. "but?" "but dada, haechannie no no." jaemin sat there with a blank expression whilst jeno was already giggling.

"w-what?" "haechannie called fullsun but he not wike the sun." renjun says with a pout and jaemin tried his best to hide his smile. "baby, that's not nice." jaemin coughs out and jeno just laughs. "is the sun prettier than haechannie?" renjun nods profusely.

"nuh-uh, baby. donghyuckie is way prettier." haechan butted in and renjun just shakes his head.

"weggo, all of us so hwukie see the sun up there vewy pwetty!"

[very short and stupid update im sorry yall~ also im vv excited for reload k thanks bye love yall♡]