lullaby👨‍👦

little: jisung || caregiver: taeil
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ

taeil smiled to himself whilst he continued humming a soft tune as he watched his baby play with his plushies and building blocks. jisung was finally given the chance to spend the day with his favourite hyung, his caregiver, his appa. the little one was stacking the blocks and babbling to his plushies before he looked up at the origins of the gentle humming sounds.

taeil stared back at jisung, his small smile growing more as the boy crawled closer to him and begun spitting out gibberish; ah, baby space. taeil then lifted jisung, placing the boy on his lap and gently ruffling his hair. "appa~!" jisung was beyond happy today but at the same time, he was beyond stressed during those hectic schedules.

sure, the dreamies were helpful when he showed signs but no one and i mean no one can take care of jisung as well as moon taeil himself. jisung missed taeil dearly, seeing as it's been weeks since they last had a proper chance to spend time together and with the stress built up within the young dancer, he was bound to slip into baby space.

he honestly didn't want to; he wanted to play with taeil and do things with him at a headspace where he was still somewhat aware of things but taeil on the other hand, couldn't ask for anything more. it was quite odd; nothing could ease taeil's stress better than little jisung and the concept of caring for his little angel.

hell, if you'd ask the resident youngest of 127, lee donghyuck, he'd say taeil could be a massive nagger! he'd scold the boy if he failed to take a quick shower before sleeping, he'd even help him out with getting dressed despite the fact that there was no need to do it.

taeil noticed the boy's fidgeting, making him worry. "is there something wrong, prince?" jisung just whined and squirmed more, hoping taeil would be smart enough to know what he needed. "aha." taeil jumped up, jisung in his arms, before running off to jisung's makeshift nursery.

moon taeil moved swiftly, setting jisung down on the soft platform before grabbing a nappy and a new change of clothes and before a whine could even escape baby jisung's lips again, he was stripped off of his previous clothes and the nappy was already on him, nice and snug.

more babbles escaped jisung's lips and he started making grabby hands at taeil. "sweetheart, don't you wanna rest?" taeil asked but jisung just ignored it, wanting to bond more instead of sleeping.

👨‍👦

jisung eventually got tired of playing and he ended up laying on taeil's chest, sucking on his pacifier as he pushed himself deeper into the older's hold. a comforting atmosphere surrounded them and the fact that taeil was singing a lullaby made it even more comforting.

"appa~" jisung sleepily mumbled against his pacifier, his fists gripping onto the caregiver's hoodie. "yes sweetheart?" "wuv you.." taeil smiled with tears brimming his eyes, oddly touched by the boy's wholesome little statement.

"go to sleep, my little angel.." he singsonged sweetly, standing up and carrying jisung off to his own bed. this day wasn't even tiring but taeil's angelic little boy had an effect on him. he laid jisung down on the bed and laid down beside him, singing once more and cuddling into the younger one before falling asleep as well.