artwork🎨

little: renjun || caregiver: hendery
ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ

it was such an early hour in the morning and hendery was woken up by familiar giggles. "that one~!" hendery's eyes opened a bit and he looked around, pouting to himself when he realized the sounds came from outside his room.

renjun smiled widely, clinging onto yangyang while he asked the other for the box of crayons and paint that he couldn't reach. "is giving injunnie the paint tubes a good idea?" xiaojun asked, looking at the younger ones.

yangyang then stopped what he was doing, as if he decided to finally think twice about his decision. "well hendery did just get sick a few of days ago... a—" "yangyangie~ where dada?" renjun asked, still clinging onto the other like a koala.

just then, hendery walked in, still seemingly weaker than usual. "daddy~!" renjun giggled, running off to hendery with a smile. "hi little one~" hendery greeted, lifting the boy up into his arms as he made his way to the couch.

"you good?" xiaojun asked which made hendery nod. "dada~ can i pwaint?" "nuh-uh! that's gonna make a huge mess." renjun pouted, leaning closer to the older one who just closed his eyes. "not the puppy eyes; no, no, no renren." "renjun pwomise he won't make icky mess!"

guess what happened next? of course, xiaojun and yangyang just laughed when hendery gave in. "ge, you're wrapped in that kid's finger.." yangyang pointed out, handing renjun the paints and crayons he'd been asking for.

🎨

renjun ended up making quite a mess but he was lucky that hendery wasn't the type to get pissed off easily. his caregiver just laughed it off before faking an angry face and asking little injun to help him clean.

"daddy~" renjun called out as he tiptoed his way behind hendery. "yes?" "there! now dada is a pwetty kitty!" renjun ended up smearing hendery's face with paint, making it look like whiskers. "you little troublemaker.." hendery mumbled before getting up and carrying renjun and spinning around.

"the both of you are a mess." kun commented, making the pair giggle amongst themselves. "seriously, go clean your faces, i'll do the rest here before you two make an even bigger mess."

"no~ kunkun~ don't throw that!" renjun's smile and happy demeanour faded as he forced himself down to snatch a piece of paper from kun's hands. "that's for daddy!" he reprimanded, making kun chuckle. "sorry baby."

renjun just huffed before running back to hendery with a proud grin. "lookie~! injunnie made it for you~" the little said, handing out the artwork he made.

the paper had a rainbow on one side, a few clouds and the sun on the other side and in it had two figures that had a significant size difference. "see~ das dada a-and injunnie~" "i do see that. thank you prince! it's super pretty~"