kun-mama🐑

little: yangyang || caregiver: kun
ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ

yangyang is a mischievous one, always finding ways to crack jokes or tease his older members and despite how cringeworthy some of his jokes were, his geges loved him dearly.

"you can stay up longer cuz you're old, right?" yangyang giggled before running off, making kun sigh. "that's the kid you're whipped for, ge." xiaojun deadpanned with a small sly grin before walking off with lucas.

honestly though, who could blame kun? yangyang is a sweet one, after all; playful and cheeky but still someone who paid huge respect and loved others well. what makes it better is kun's motherly instincts that acted like huge sirens in his brain when it came to his members.

"mama~!" this snapped kun back to reality. the eldest smiled to himself, removing his earphones and lowering the heat of the stove before running off to where his little lamb could be.

"what happened here, yang?" "c-can't reach!" yangyang whined, pointing to the highest shelf with an adorable pout on his face. "well i can't reach that too, sweets." kun said, seeing as the shelf was indeed high as fuck. "but mama~! i want it!" yangyang whined again, extending his arms out while standing on his tiptoes as if it would do him some good.

"call your xuxi-ge for help baby-" kun said, already making his way out of the room. "-or else the food will burn." yangyang huffed and decided to give up on the plushie that stood on the highest peak of the shelf before stomping towards the living room.

"what's wrong?" hendery asked upon seeing the upset member who just grumbled and sat next to him. "mama too short fo the shelf!" okay so this shouldn't be funny because of the boy's current mood but hendery couldn't stifle his laughter for dear life. "s-shoot.. i-i shouldn't-" he breathily said, trying his best to stop when yangyang glared. "it's not funny!" so finally, hendery managed to stop laughing. "which shelf is it though?" "big one in the room.."

🐑

the boys succeeded in reaching whatever plushie yangyang wanted from the shelf so now the boy was happily skipping around. "guys~! time to eat!" kun called out as he removed his apron and walked to the living room before...

"BOO!" yangyang giggled, back-hugging the startled kun who clutched onto his chest. "wook mama! yangie got the plushie!" yangyang cheered, showing kun the plushie with a proud smile. "and who told you to startle me?" "they did!" lucas and ten were giggling amongst themselves before they heard kun clear his throat obnoxiously.

"it seems like two people decided not to eat today." kun smiled devilishly before holding onto yangyang's hand and leaving them be.

🐑

he who started as such a playful little finally died down; yangyang ended up slipping into a smaller, much younger headspace and now, the pure child was just playing with kun's hands.

"how many fingers do i have, baby?" kun smiled softly as he watched the younger one who was straddled onto his lap and what made kun chuckle was how focused yangyang looked. it took the boy a little while before he mumbled five behind his blue pacifier.

the two of them spent their time like that and moments like these were ones that kun won't willingly forget. "kun-mama!" yangyang called out at random, a wide smile plastered behind the paci before he leaned closer to the other, making kun's lips touch the back of his pacifier. "what was that for?" yangyang didn't answer, he just laid himself down on kun's chest and slept.