Chapter 21

Tyler's POV

We were seated again on her bed. I couldn't even look at her because I felt my blood boiling hot as she continued talking, the tears flowing profusely from her eyes. I wasn't holding her hand anymore. My hand was clenched into fists. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't mad at Tiana but I was definitely pissed at that She-devil that called herself Ciara.

How could she have destroyed her sister like that?

Tiana was fiddling with her fingers as she spoke and sobbed at the same time. I really wanted her to take her in my arms and hold her at that moment because I have a feeling I would crush her because of the anger I felt. She looked so scared and fragile.

"I got too addicted to masturbation, I couldn't go one day without using dildos and vibrators. To be honest, I felt dirty and filthy after each act but I just couldn't help myself. I was already in too deep and it was gonna take a lot for me to stop." She said, blowing into a tissue. I looked at her, my hand telling her to keep going. I obviously had nothing to say, so She continued.

"When I ended stuffs with Joel and I heard he moved away and all, I moved to King. King was my main. We did so many things together. We were not in a relationship, just fuck buddies. Later into our "relationship", he became really aggressive and that would sound weird because he looks weak but he is definitely strong..." She trailed off and I chuckled unconsciously.

"He gave me a bursted lip, I think I know that." I muttered and she nodded. "Go on... " I urged her.

"He would hit me, if he saw me with any guy and he was really possessive. He was a beast practically. He forced me into BDSM, using whips on me, tying me to the bed and..." She was struggling to say it but at the same time she wanted to let it all out. "...till I pass out." I cringed as a imaginary picture of that appeared in my head. He is gonna regret it.

"One time we were having sex, he choked me till I passed out. Ciara got me to the hospital but she said I should have been strong enough to take it. Can you imagine?" She let out a sarcastic laugh and my anger and resentment towards Ciara intensified.

"When my parents told us we were moving away from Abuja, I was the happiest person on earth. I could finally get away from the abuse and pain. I got to Lagos and found out about Joel and Zaria all over IG. I was surprised, for the first time a guy would get over me and I wanted to find out about everything. I was bitter that he was happy and I wasn't. I wanted to destroy the relationship." She choked out, cleaning the tears that kept running.

"I found out about the school and enrolled, not that my parents do care what school I go to. Their own is just to pay the school fees. I got to Limelight's and found out everything was true. I was bent on destroying the relationship but it wasn't working. Nothing I did was working. I was frustrated, jealous, I wanted to feel what they were feeling... Love." She said, looking down and I realized how broken and damaged she was. I felt the strong urge to fix her, one way or another, the need to help her.

"Ciara said I would never find love or someone that would care about me. She said the highest kind of care I would ever feel is her care for me and I had better accept it..." She trailed off again as the tears kept falling and my heart broke into a million pieces.

"Tiana, please..." I trailed off myself, short of words. I was certainly speechless. I was already standing up looking out the window at the cloudy sky.

"You know what, she's actually right." Tiana said and I looked at her bewildered. How could she say that?

"No, she's not." I told her but she shook her head, looking at me for the first time since she showed me those awful toys. Her eyes were bloodshot and she looked exhausted from crying too much. She stood up and looked at me in the eye.